Author Topic: Yorkshire trophy  (Read 2165 times)

Offline Alf Hart

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
Re: Yorkshire trophy
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2018, 05:30:36 PM »
BrrrB

You may well be correct he won’t judge his own league . However what is a relatively young coach who will have interests in various players doing on that committee . Plus he coaches Yorkshire U20 they are subject to disciplinary as well for their clubs . Got to disagree he has his own agenda !

Didn’t go at the weekend but sad to hear a team having a bad attitude to the ref , especially in a final when it can be the difference between winning or losing.( it’s not good any time I agree before I cop flak ) It also doesn’t look good for the disciplinarian credentials if their coach ... oh sorry his  antecedents give an answer to that .

By the way well done to you fish fingered fellas ... I’ll be watching a few games over there next  season all joking apart it’s turning into a great success on your remote seagull splattered  clifftop  carbuncle .

Online avinastella

• A little respect please...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2018, 06:06:07 PM »
He's also the YRFU Safeguarding Manager.
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he found his smack had talc in it.

Offline Alf Hart

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2018, 08:31:37 PM »
Stella

That’s interesting ... he’s got his fingers in a few pies hasn’t he .

Don’t know how he’s managed it when he spends so much time screaming and yelling at the officials .

His previous history is plastered all over the inter webs. 

As you say he’s been ok with you Boys so perhaps he is really kind caring considerate and helps old persons across the highway . Doesn’t affect me personally in any way but still can’t see how it’s ok for a coach to be in that position .

Offline cynic

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2018, 08:16:09 AM »
I'm sure he won't sit on hearing which includes teams from the same league as his club.

He sat in on one for one of Pontefract's promotion rivals this season. Lad was happy though, he got the minimum sanction for the offence committed.

Offline Thread Killer

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2018, 03:19:57 PM »
Congrats Thonre, that's a bloody good result and well deserved. Shows to me that the wrong team are going down this year. What a way to end a season. Enjoy the beers.

Haters gonna hate.

Offline Thread Killer

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2018, 03:22:08 PM »
As long as he doesn’t sit on a panel for his own players I don’t see the issue. He’s probably involved in all these things because he makes a living out of rugby and understands the system.  He’s a decent coach.  After all, this isn’t the premier league, it’s supposed to be amateur rugby.