$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Interesting question - To me anyway ??

Author Topic: Interesting question - To me anyway ??  (Read 7221 times)

Offline Ribbflagman

• A little respect please...
    • View Profile
Re: Interesting question - To me anyway ??
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2018, 09:22:08 PM »
Minky you can have my bank details with pleasure only not on here as there is not enough to share round as I have not worked for over four years. I live a very frugal life here in the dales enjoying the clean air and beer bought for me by our players who sympathise with someone who has fallen on hard times.
Please don't tell HMRC as I can't afford a fine.

Offline Alf Hart

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2018, 10:03:37 PM »
Flaggy

I like the cut of your job sir .... if you fancy an exciting temporary opportunity to brighten up your life .... I’ve an position in my Jeremy Corbyn load of old pony rubbish recycling venture .( equal opportunities so I must ask are you transgender it would be most helpful if you say yes)

Premier - you have your answer sir ... none of the young players  have responded ....  draw your own conclusion .

Or is it just us boring old gits who can be R ‘sd to post hereon . 

Offline Master_Knowledge

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2018, 11:20:48 PM »
Mink with Old Brods playing the we don't we don't card.

What was in Gaz Newman's monthly envelope? Fan mail?
Should of told him not to go bragging to the Sandal lads about how good a number it was.

Offline Premier

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2018, 06:52:28 AM »
Alf Art --thanks for the reply.
Tried to get away from the usual ££  banter - unless folk really want to talk about.

Will move on but it did start from a young chap playing in York 1 who was  moaning/talking to a friend of mine about moving clubs because he did not like the fact that some players were paid and of course different amounts ??
He had played all his life at this club and chaps were joining and being paid.
His gripe was that, in his eyes, they were not value for money at his club.
He got nothing mind you and he did tell him that every club would no doubt be the same.

I cannot wait for season to start again. Proper Saturdays back ??

Offline Alf Hart

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2018, 12:21:58 PM »
Premier

I’m with you ... I love summer for cricket and indeed rugby league . I much prefer sitting in the sun sipping gin and Bezzers though

Weekends are empty without a local game to enjoy and catch up with old chums ( and chumps) it’s a social network rugby union . I actually genuinely don’t care who wins .

I agree about payments and how it affects the youngsters . Seems they probably couldn’t give a rats R’s though . Strangely when I think about it neither do I ....now back to my sloe gin .

Offline Alex09

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2021, 03:50:19 PM »
All clubs in Y1 pay some players in one way or another.( including Salem Stella) and in my opinion there’s nothing wrong with it and I’m sure we would all agree that the HMRC would serve us all better chasing google and Apple for tax, than a lad getting a bit of beer money.
What interests me is how will the new Rfu rule affect clubs? Will some clubs declare payments to the RFU??

Good to see you yesterday Porkies! I was beginning to wonder if you had become a tax exile!