$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Rfu redundancies

Rfu redundancies

This is a discussion for the topic Rfu redundancies on the board Other Senior Rugby.

Author Topic: Rfu redundancies  (Read 6417 times)

Alf Hart

• Legend
on: June 13, 2018, 06:21:28 PM

I have no official verification but have been told that middle management down to RDO’s have all been served with official notification of end of employment across Yorkshire .

In my own world this precedes redundancies . Usually some have to reapply for their ‘own ‘ jobs . Sometimes it is ‘restructuring’ but apparently so I am told the financial model has been made up by Rob It and run inc and there are some very serious underlying problems afoot .

Anyone heard anything ?? Apologies if this has already been discussed suffering from altitude sickness in sooth afreker

avinastella

• A little respect please...
Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 06:46:25 PM
You’re pretty much on the money there AH.
The applying for your own job process already underway.
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he found his smack had talc in it.

Alf Hart

• Legend
Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 01:00:56 PM
Thanks Stella ..

My mate who’s from RFU echelons tells me that there has been a complete Horlicks of a job regarding disbursement for the development programme . Failure to take various long term financial business factors into account . He reckons it’s a right mess worthy of a Marxist regime run by a group of ideological middle class sixth form protest types . Bit like Corbyn and chumps .. however last time I looked the RFU was run by public school types called Rupert wright posh toffington ponceallot .

Time to hand over to the working class methinks like RFL ... apparently though they’re even worse off with a cliff edge rapidly approaching .

Rob13

• Forum old hand
Reply #3 on: June 14, 2018, 02:08:37 PM
The RFL?What a car crash that sport has become.

Alf Hart

• Legend
Reply #4 on: June 14, 2018, 07:01:22 PM
Rob13

Agreed RFL is a bad joke ... don’t laugh too much though because there are some very serious problems developing within our own sport ... the big club owners are starting to flex their muscles again behind the scenes now they can see the full extent of HQ financial mismanagement . . No surprise given the investment they make . Troubled waters ahead . I’ll have a decent wager that player payments drop dramatically as a result as well .

Ribbflagman

Reply #5 on: June 14, 2018, 08:00:46 PM
Is that for the senior squad or just at Moortown????????

Rob13

• Forum old hand
Reply #6 on: June 14, 2018, 08:38:15 PM
Was the RFU’s decision to pull the rug on the full time 15’s female side indicitave then?I think so.

The Lions look like they are going to suffer as well as the clubs aren’t happy with the concept either.

Here’s hoping they get their act together.

Driffield Bulldog

• Finding my feet
Reply #7 on: June 14, 2018, 08:39:24 PM
Is that for the senior squad or just at Moortown????????

Soooooo boring, worry about your own woeful team and stop attacking others

Master_Knowledge

• Forum old hand
Reply #8 on: June 14, 2018, 08:45:00 PM
Bring back Red Horseman. This yawnathon thread wouldve been moved to other rugby by now as it's not relevant to Y1.

Ribbflagman

Reply #9 on: June 14, 2018, 09:14:57 PM
We can't help being woeful as we only have local lads and our club is not on verge of bankruptcy and has not been bought by a  local businessman who is noe sole owner and sponser of all that hsppens.
Now why don't you crawl back under the rock from whence you came about five years ago.

Alf Hart

• Legend
Reply #10 on: June 15, 2018, 07:35:03 AM
Master knowledge

Ironically old boy it is actually you that’s boring . I’ve yet to note one interesting comment from this outstanding mind of yours .

As Clive Woodward was very keen to highlight ... there are individuals who invigorate team mates and those who suck energy away with negativity . Negative comment when acerbic and witty is fine . You are definitely neither .

Far from having no impact on clubs this problem from the top down will impact on everyone . The smaller clubs may even benefit most of payments drop and blokes stay instead of been lured away by the fat cats .

Have a nice day ... I shall have a pinotage  with Eddie J who would love you !

Master_Knowledge

• Forum old hand
Reply #11 on: June 15, 2018, 10:46:28 AM
Got moved though didn't it?
Dance puppets dance!

avinastella

Reply #12 on: June 15, 2018, 11:32:52 AM
Got moved though didn't it?
Dance puppets dance!
Only to stop you whining.
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he found his smack had talc in it.

Master_Knowledge

• Forum old hand
Reply #13 on: June 17, 2018, 09:17:21 PM
Justify it however you want.
You were mod all of 5 minutes before I had you jumping through hoops.

Alf Hart

• Legend
Reply #14 on: June 18, 2018, 07:37:43 AM
Master no ledge

You’re a strange individual for sure .

Anyway I have an employment opportunity . It’s in my customer services department and involves you telling complainants where to put there problems . I also would like you to whinge and moan to my suppliers about their costings and service . An objectionable persona and unpleasant approach in general to others is required aligned to a lack of self awareness. No need for an interview or Cv ... job’s  yours . When can you start ?

Ps the job is based in Somalia so I’ll be providing relocation funding obviously.