Author Topic: Results  (Read 1344 times)

Offline Plenty in the tank

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
Results
« on: September 01, 2018, 05:35:34 PM »
Long hard day for fax but they stuck at it. 57-0 to Wibsey.

Offline el boss

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
Re: Results
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2018, 06:54:50 PM »
Stockbridge 40-14 rowntrees very good game the score does not reflect the game tho

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2018, 07:42:21 PM »
Top 2 in y4 south?

Offline Mans not hot

• One of the boys
  • Stanley Rods full back
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2018, 08:02:04 PM »
Rods 27-33 York RI

Both teams very rusty and should improve

Offline BR

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2018, 11:31:33 PM »
Stockbridge 40-14 rowntrees, Stocksbridge 100% deserved winners but i do think we acquitted better than the score suggests but we would say that

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2018, 08:34:46 AM »
No one will win at Stockbridge this year.
Halifax will be ok, whinged at the ref a lot who binned 4 of our lads for high tackles by tbh he had a good game, their 8 walked off? Think he didn’t like the physical side of rugby... either that it he’s left the cooker on.?

Offline Old_hook

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2018, 11:33:01 AM »
Ossett 45- Hessle 5.
Ossett played twenty minutes in the first half with 14 men due to two yellow cards for high tackles but led 19-0 thanks to two tries when down to 14 on the counter attack.
Second half, our backs opened up.
Hessle has a good scrum and were big, never gave up.
Always love playing Hessle.

Offline aka683

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2018, 05:56:48 PM »
Knaresborough 38 - Burley 6 - Great start to season by Knaresborough. Big defence. Burley had large periods of possession but couldnt penetrate a solid defence. 2 yellow cards for Knaresborough due to numerous penalties. May have been penalised more by other refs. I think Burley were missing a few key players and i am sure they will improve as season progresses. Good game for the spectator played in good spirits too

Offline Too old too slow

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2018, 02:32:46 PM »
Watched Wibsey v Halifax this week and it was a decent game , Wibsey up to there old tricks with 4 yellow cards, amazingly non for gobbing like usual as brown wasn't playing...there grey haired old flanker the first with a high shot, (good spot by the ref) then the angry balding scrum half with a cynical trip ( again justified) a second rower was next with a unlucky high call against him and then the ginger stand off Robertshaw with a professional foul on the ruck..Halifax will improve as they have a few young lads Wibsey ain t all that tho when the ground gets heavy there title push will hit the skids