$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Results

Results

This is a discussion for the topic Results on the board Yorkshire 4.

Author Topic: Results  (Read 3076 times)

He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy.

• Forum old hand
on: October 27, 2018, 06:48:04 PM
Bramley 12-13 Wibsey. Poor quality scrappy game today. Definitely happy to get 4 points. No cards, great post match meal.

Too old too slow

• One of the boys
Reply #1 on: October 27, 2018, 07:36:34 PM
 Bramley become the first team to take points off the table topping Wibsey , bramley no push over at home played to there strengths.
Wibseys lineout missed the long arms of the decorator and pushed to score a try every play.

2 surprises for the day were that Knaresbrough got turned over at Halifax and that for the first time this season Wibsey didn't see a yellow card, believed to be because the ageing back rower was down South to save a few quid on transport costs and filling his belly with a 'No veg' Toby carvery
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 08:30:14 PM by Too old too slow »

2 old 2 knackered

• Finding my feet
Reply #2 on: October 27, 2018, 11:25:50 PM
Oaks gave a good account going into half time 21-14 up once trees sorted out a few things and took there oppatunites trees never looked back, hope oaks continue good set of lads, as for trees good 2nd half performance and a good result to say trees have 18 players out injuryed

AndyRobbo

• Finding my feet
Reply #3 on: October 28, 2018, 10:55:34 AM
Why was the Hessel / Stanley game postponed ??

cillit bang

• One of the boys
  • Stanley Rods Flanker (and any other position)
Reply #4 on: October 29, 2018, 07:47:47 AM
Why was the Hessel / Stanley game postponed ??

We (rods) couldn’t raise a team due to a long injury list and other unavailabilities, not sure if it should be HWO or if it has been rearranged
Up The Rods

baconears

• Finding my feet
Reply #5 on: October 29, 2018, 10:32:16 AM
went to watch Goole 2nds that was cancelled.

Thought, not to worry there is a corker at Hessle.

Got there empty

maybe it was me