$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Yorkshire Vase

Author Topic: Yorkshire Vase  (Read 2587 times)

Offline vanlock

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
Re: Yorkshire Vase
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2018, 06:21:46 PM »
Vandals 34-24 Baildon

Strange old game at times, we were on top completely right up to 39mins then Baildon got a well ground out try and came out of the blocks and got an early try in first 2 mins of the second half to make it a real tough contest but we thankfully held out.

Offline Beachy

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2018, 06:32:03 PM »
Grottingley with ringers in or Gate understrength?

Any other results?

Not really we just finally had what looked like a full strength first team out and it made a big difference. Pythons still looked similar but we started well and it was 26-0 at half time. A slack second half of penalties let them back in to it, but we ground it out. Nice to actually have a selection problem as opposed to 15 available this week. Good luck to Pythons for the season.

Offline gateprop

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2018, 07:39:44 PM »
We were nowhere near full strength today and when Knottingley raced into a 26-0 lead we feared the worst. Stepped it up in the 2nd half though to win that half 14-0. 15 out of the 20 stepping up from the 2nd’s today and putting in a shift which is always a positive. Well done to a Knottingley side who were deserved winners on the day.

Offline Beachy

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2018, 09:44:16 PM »
Gateprop you're going to have to make yourself known at our place. I'm the feminine winger with pink boots, I'll get you a pint at our place.

Offline gateprop

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2018, 01:43:24 AM »
Gateprop you're going to have to make yourself known at our place. I'm the feminine winger with pink boots, I'll get you a pint at our place.

Played 3 today mate as stand in captain. The big fat bald prop, please introduce yourself. Winger today?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 02:16:02 AM by gateprop »

Offline schming

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2018, 08:54:02 AM »
Aire 0 - wensleydale 31

Offline Fat Oss

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2018, 08:26:13 AM »
We were nowhere near full strength today and when Knottingley raced into a 26-0 lead we feared the worst. Stepped it up in the 2nd half though to win that half 14-0. 15 out of the 20 stepping up from the 2nd’s today and putting in a shift which is always a positive. Well done to a Knottingley side who were deserved winners on the day.

The 14 points that were scored was due to the referee doing his best to claw Harrogate back into the game, as he must have a personal vendetta against us!!! May i also add that he was seen having a stern telling off by the YRS assessor!! Nevertheless despite the bias refereeing knottingley's defence held up for a large portion of the second half to keep Harrogate squandered ! Resulting in a Knottla victory !