$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; 8/12 Scores on the doors

Author Topic: 8/12 Scores on the doors  (Read 3347 times)

Offline sliotar

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
Re: 8/12 Scores on the doors
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2018, 09:12:41 AM »
Although disappointed with result at Moor lane on Saturday, can't fault the attitude of the home side. I think it would be fair to say either side deserved the win, with Moortown just shading it. With half the season gone, relegation favourites Crocs & Ponte sit in the top 5.  Just shows what a bit of recruitment can do. Even with the heavier pitches on the horizon I cant see Ponte struggling this season. Their pack appears capable of competing with most teams this term.
The new coaching set up is paying dividends which is evidenced in the style of rugby played.  Well done boys.  Keep it up

I'd agree it was a tight and enjoyable game. wasn't expecting Ponte to have much up front but the recruits seem to have improved the team. Ponte came to play rugby which can't be said for a lot of teams in the league. one of the few enjoyable games of late. They'll be a hard team to beat at home and can see them being top 4 with Bev and Brods already banished to mid table mediocrity.