$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Two bold predictions

Author Topic: Two bold predictions  (Read 1270 times)

Offline backrowbandit

• God
  • A little respect please...
  • Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius
    • View Profile
Two bold predictions
« on: January 03, 2019, 04:16:22 PM »
I'm going to stick my neck out and make the following predictions:

1) The final top two will include a team not currently in the top four (and possibly both)

2) Whichever team is top of the league at the end of January will win the league.

Scarborough have a rock hard start to the New Year with Cleck and Morpeth away and YM at home. There is every chance we could play 3 and lose 3 and be down to 6th place - its that tight.

Loving all rugby but especially at grassroots level.

Offline Welshwonder

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
Re: Two bold predictions
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 08:02:31 PM »
Well Scarborough only just sneaked home with a last minute try v Cleck in September, Morpeth haven't lost at home yet so your bold prediction may come to fruition😉

Offline backrowbandit

• God
  • A little respect please...
  • Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 08:18:26 PM »
Yes I'm not playing games... There is every chance that will be the case.

I have said over and over again that most sides at the top are only a couple of injuries and bad results away from dropping to mid table.
Loving all rugby but especially at grassroots level.

Offline Oldandslow

• Paternal Voice of the Silent Majority
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2019, 02:46:19 PM »
I have Scarborough winning three out of four in January only loss away at Morpeth.

Offline Bombardier29

• Legend
  • There is no Rule 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2019, 04:36:03 PM »
I'm going to stick my neck out and make the following predictions:

1) The final top two will include a team not currently in the top four (and possibly both)

2) Whichever team is top of the league at the end of January will win the league.

Scarborough have a rock hard start to the New Year with Cleck and Morpeth away and YM at home. There is every chance we could play 3 and lose 3 and be down to 6th place - its that tight.
Oh yea of little faith....
When the second seal was opened another horse came out, a fairy red one. Its rider was given power to take the p*ss from the earth and to make men lay with each other. To him was given a large ego.