$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Results

Results

This is a discussion for the topic Results on the board Yorkshire 4.

Author Topic: Results  (Read 3840 times)

Old_hook

• One of the boys
on: January 05, 2019, 05:49:20 PM
Ossett 66 mosborough 5
Good game by Ossett.
Mosborough kept going but couldn’t click.
What happens for wibsey Bramley to be abandoned?

He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy.

• Forum old hand
Reply #1 on: January 05, 2019, 06:08:06 PM
31/10 to Wibsey after 62 when a Bramley player broke his leg. Awful conclusion to a decent game. Both agreed result will stand.

Old_hook

• One of the boys
Reply #2 on: January 05, 2019, 06:32:11 PM
Sorry to hear. Never good and I hope he makes a speedy recovery.

pinkshirtedwhistler

• Legend
Reply #3 on: January 05, 2019, 08:40:21 PM
Ref today at Wibsey. Nasty injury but May not be a break, "just" a severe dislocation that was put back in before ambulance arrived. I think that the League Committee will have to decide on the result standing or not.

AndyRobbo

• Finding my feet
Reply #4 on: January 05, 2019, 09:45:57 PM
Ref today at Wibsey. Nasty injury but May not be a break, "just" a severe dislocation that was put back in before ambulance arrived. I think that the League Committee will have to decide on the result standing or not.
Thanks for today Sir, best we have had all season. All the best to the Bramley player speedy recovey.
Absolute no point playing the game again though, would of finished a couple more tries to Wibsey.

He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy.

• Forum old hand
Reply #5 on: January 05, 2019, 10:09:02 PM
Bramley don’t want to reply it, saying the result should stand. So hopefully common sense will prevail.

Bramley lad has also broken his fibula, requires an operation tomorrow. ????????

Lost Welshman

• One of the boys
Reply #6 on: January 06, 2019, 09:59:42 AM
Good hard game Vs Mos yesterday, well stuck at by Mos and a good set of lads, they’ll stay in the top 4 with the effort they put in (especially in the forwards) and could see them taking a lot of points against the NW side in the second half of the season

pinkshirtedwhistler

• Legend
Reply #7 on: January 06, 2019, 03:54:32 PM
Hoped the Bramley player would have escaped without a break, but not to be unfortunately. Credit to his team mates who steadied him and to those from Bramley touchline who stabilised his leg and got the ankle back in place.

Send him my good wishes for his recovery.

2 old 2 knackered

• Finding my feet
Reply #8 on: January 06, 2019, 08:48:02 PM
Oaks turned up to Rowntrees with only 15 men and put it a really good performance, Rowntrees were very luck to get the win being 13 points down with 7 mins left and scoring the match winning try deep into injury time to steal the win.
Credit to oaks who never gave up and if they can repeat that performance more regularly they will get there 1st win in 2 years, Rowntrees should report this to the police they stole the win.

BR

• Finding my feet
Reply #9 on: January 07, 2019, 09:10:18 AM
Oaks turned up to Rowntrees with only 15 men and put it a really good performance, Rowntrees were very luck to get the win being 13 points down with 7 mins left and scoring the match winning try deep into injury time to steal the win.
Credit to oaks who never gave up and if they can repeat that performance more regularly they will get there 1st win in 2 years, Rowntrees should report this to the police they stole the win.

we were 11 points down to be fair to us ;D but Oaks did play very well, there would have been not complaints from me if we had lost