$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Another Bold Prediction - West Leeds will stay up

Author Topic: Another Bold Prediction - West Leeds will stay up  (Read 1109 times)

Offline backrowbandit

• God
  • A little respect please...
  • Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius
    • View Profile
Another Bold Prediction - West Leeds will stay up
« on: January 07, 2019, 06:50:34 PM »
I'm hearing that WL have made a number of signings and I now expect them to stay up with ease.

When will they next lose a match???
Loving all rugby but especially at grassroots level. Lucky to be involved in England's number one ranked level 7 league...Yorkshire One.

Offline Dropkicker

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
Re: Another Bold Prediction - West Leeds will stay up
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 10:03:05 PM »
26th January

Offline Oldandslow

• Paternal Voice of the Silent Majority
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 07:21:42 AM »
Could be the 19th when they play B&B, but any points gained against clubs above the bottom six is a bonus.

Think the bottom six (from Pock) down is a mini league so the key to survival is winning games against fellow strugglers. Two mini league games this weekend

Cleckheaton v Brid
M&N v West  Leeds

Don’t expect the final three relegation spots to to sorted till the last week of the season.

Offline Mutual

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2019, 05:24:16 PM »
Very bold prediction. I think York have demonstrated that you need depth in your squad to survive at this level and West Leeds simply don’t have that. Watched them a few weeks back and noticed they are without the 9 from last year (Bedford) the 8 is out crocked and the 10 and Little winger (who I understand was top try scorer last year) have also moved on. They are 1 or 2 unavailable players away from serious struggling and they beat a team in Percy Park who haven’t won a game away from home all season so I imagine they won’t be getting too carried away.