$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Old Crocks and referee

Old Crocks and referee

This is a discussion for the topic Old Crocks and referee on the board Yorkshire 1.

Author Topic: Old Crocks and referee  (Read 8124 times)

Memory_Man

• Legend
Reply #15 on: January 12, 2019, 06:18:59 PM
Let's see what Burnsy has to say if things aren't going his way today.

Thought the ref was fantastic today, did well to keep a lid on pretty volatile first half.

Not sure why you'd think I'd be upset at a referee if we'd have lost, I didn't think I was known for that.

I was watching at Ponte today and I agree the ref was great today. You are also right she did keep a lid on a volatile first half and when there was a major flash point she issued two yellow cards one to each side. Right decision and right sanction she did not panic and start waving red cards.

A little patronising.

Alf Hart

• Legend
Reply #16 on: January 13, 2019, 05:43:35 PM
 MammaryMons

I aren't too sure what 'a little patronising' means .... its a little bit like saying"he's little bit little", little confusing literally !

Anyway I digress.

The comments aren't in any way patronising. The ref in question was under scrutiny from an assessor after some recent critique from people who don't seem to accept their players may actually be the ones who are at fault. Perhaps Burnsy and the old slowcoach were offering tacit and appropriate support. Just saying of course. The ref may just have been very good on the day and the officiating is for once publicly acknowledged.

You do seem to have a parochial inward looking attitude aligned to a lack of respect for your league opponents when posting. Moortown are the best side in the league but seem to have a few supporters who post to amuse each other whilst being childishly unpleasant. Is there a football team in Leeds you could follow perhaps ?

avinastella

• A little respect please...
Reply #17 on: January 20, 2019, 12:12:26 PM
YRFU says he got one week but apparently the two Crocs listings are wrong way round. Told he got three weeks.
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he found his smack had talc in it.

emperormole

• Finding my feet
Reply #18 on: January 21, 2019, 08:55:16 AM
YRFU says he got one week but apparently the two Crocs listings are wrong way round. Told he got three weeks.

No, the listings are the right way round.

avinastella

• A little respect please...
Reply #19 on: January 21, 2019, 09:45:15 AM

No, the listings are the right way round.
Thought it odd but info came from someone at RFUNorth.
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he found his smack had talc in it.