$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; dogging at Heath

dogging at Heath

This is a discussion for the topic dogging at Heath on the board Yorkshire 1.

Author Topic: dogging at Heath  (Read 3640 times)

Alf Hart

• Legend
on: January 26, 2019, 07:58:30 AM
Last weekend I proceeded about my lawful occasion along to Heath to watch the "big" match... my match report ... not that I expect anyone can be R'sed to read it.

Lovely LITTLE ground and club Heath, nice to meet a couple of old friends as usual. Parking was hopeless and for some reason there was eleventy million gatemen.

On the touchline I was entertained by a procession of delightful dogs, two scampering charming springer spaniels, rhodesian ridgeback, a black mountain dog, sloppy labrador, mongrels, a greyhound and my favourite a curly haired Shitzu ( not sure how that is spelt) but that may actually have been the lady owners pubic wig she was carrying. Im not sure the club has got the idea of this 'dogging' malarkey though....bit like the style of 'rugby' from the home side.....tedious doesn't do it justice.. win the ball and shovel it to the fly half to pass it back inside for his centres to run back to the forwards. Our fat fellers are fatter than yours ! A home supporter only with victory in mind could enjoy it.

Next time I shall visit Hampstead Heath for my canine stimulation ( FREE GRATIS I may add)... when paying to be entertained by thirty silly gormless fat chaps I shall go elsewhere.... anywhere but Heath ... that style of rugby may get promotion but probably won't retain it.

Before you issue the Fatwah Spud its only tongue in cheek...( mainly as the nice lady let me stroke her Shitzu)!

I was a also disappointed that Pontefract were missing their mid term lounge lizard incredibly handsome stand off... apparently mercurial Mr Boyd had gone to some James Bond villain heath clinic for his scrotum ironing.  My miserable day was complete!

Ps Have Moortown taken their balls home ? MM etc have gone very quiet. Karl 't' lewis I like your dissertations mate and you are obviously doing good things up there. I haven't seen anything on here that should really upset you.. MM and bulldog etc are actually quite amusing ... as they say Karl you can pick your nose but you can't pick your 'member' ......

avinastella

• A little respect please...
Reply #1 on: January 26, 2019, 09:13:31 AM
Alfie, are you in attendance today?
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he found his smack had talc in it.

Alf Hart

• Legend
Reply #2 on: January 26, 2019, 12:49:15 PM
Stellafelle

May be but may be at rotherham to watch my mates lad playing for loughborough students.

If I am i shall make it my business to sniff you out !!

Oldandslow

Reply #3 on: January 26, 2019, 12:54:35 PM
Alf

With your canine interest I was expecting you would be heading for Wath today there there are always lots of doggy treats to be found on the pitch.

avinastella

Reply #4 on: January 26, 2019, 04:36:54 PM
Stellafelle

May be but may be at rotherham to watch my mates lad playing for loughborough students.

If I am i shall make it my business to sniff you out !!
I'm led to believe I missed you as you had the dog with you
May be next time.

Alf Hart

• Legend
Reply #5 on: January 27, 2019, 04:51:22 PM
Slowcoach...last time I want to Wath it smelt of pansies and Paris Hilton... won't have a word said against it !

Stells ... think someone's tugging your tail as I went to watch the students at Rotherham... barking up the wrong tree .

avinastella

Reply #6 on: January 27, 2019, 06:08:53 PM

Stells ... think someone's tugging your tail as I went to watch the students at Rotherham... barking up the wrong tree .
Only going on what i was told.
It was more likely the dog handler from the local Constabulary.  ;)