$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Latest scores 26/1/19

Latest scores 26/1/19

This is a discussion for the topic Latest scores 26/1/19 on the board Regional Two (North & North East).

Author Topic: Latest scores 26/1/19  (Read 14929 times)

Welshwonder

• Finding my feet
on: January 26, 2019, 03:03:51 PM
Half time Cleckheaton  12 Morpeth 14, 2 Tries each.

backrowbandit

• God
  • A little respect please...
  • Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius
Reply #1 on: January 26, 2019, 03:41:07 PM
Scarborough 28 - 10 West Leeds a few mins to go.

BP.

So I'm told I'm not there....
Loving all rugby but especially at grassroots level.

backrowbandit

• God
Reply #2 on: January 26, 2019, 03:43:00 PM
Scarborough 35-10 West Leeds
FT

Welshwonder

• Finding my feet
Reply #3 on: January 26, 2019, 03:56:10 PM
Full time Cleck 18 Morpeth 24 ( no try bonus points)

backrowbandit

• God
Reply #4 on: January 26, 2019, 04:06:42 PM
Good effort Cleckheaton

Morriarty

• One of the boys
Reply #5 on: January 26, 2019, 04:15:16 PM
Huff YMCA 20 Brid 17  final score

Knock On

• Finding my feet
Reply #6 on: January 26, 2019, 04:20:40 PM
Huff YMCA 20 Brid 17  final score
RFU has 20-15 have Brid added inflation or RFU balls up?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 04:24:20 PM by Knock On »

Bombardier29

• Paternal Voice of the Silent Majority
  • Drop the red donkey
Reply #7 on: January 26, 2019, 09:26:52 PM
Scarborough v West Leeds
Not sure what happened first half. Scarborough were very poor in the first 40, looked jaded and well below par. A couple of enforced changes particularly at 9 and 5 made a difference but we needed the rest to step up.
Hard to be over critical of a team that has done so well so far but we are having too many forwards spending too much time in the back line and not getting back to do their job in the loose.
Despite the poor first half there was some improvement in the second resulting in a bonus point win however this was an ugly win against a very average side on the day.
Can’t see them stopping up on that performance
The week off should do us good and hopefully normal service should be resumed at York
When the second seal was opened another horse came out, a fairy red one. Its rider was given power to take the p*ss from the earth and to make men lay with each other. To him was given a large ego.

Billy36

• Finding my feet
  • Breathing Cotswold fire over Yorkshire's fields
Reply #8 on: January 26, 2019, 10:15:34 PM
BumbaDongle;How is a five point win any less than ‘the usual?!’ You’re second top and good for it!

The less the club level orchestrated “whoe is me” the better the north east back1lash.

singapore slinger

• One of the boys
Reply #9 on: January 27, 2019, 12:22:54 AM
Bombardier ... There were two average sides out today .. scabs were well worth the win , good lads actually , your kiwi players were especially nice blokes but your analysis is very one eyed... you were lucky to be ahead at the break... Some bad decisions on our end after being camped in your 22 for 35 minutes meant the game got away from us.. and everytime you broke.away you scored ... Fair play we did that several times over the last few years... When you have confidence you can be average or poor and still.win...  Despite the make up of the Scarborough pack which were mostly imports and the winger who obviously don't get paid you didn't set the world on fire , I'm sure if you go up you have the funds to stay in North premier. You certainly have the facilities.

We know we have lots to improve on to.even have a chance staying up but we took alot from today and the scoreline didn't tell the whole.story..

Who knows these recruits brb has mentioned may even turn up to a game/training session/brunch at some point.

Rugby may have many problems, but the gravest is undoubtedly that of the persistence of summer

backrowbandit

• God
Reply #10 on: January 27, 2019, 05:37:23 AM
Only 2 "imports" as you call them in the pack. All other players either former colts, local lads or permanently settled in the UK.

The two "imports" are releitives visiting...
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 06:17:29 AM by backrowbandit »

Bombardier29

• Drop the red donkey
Reply #11 on: January 27, 2019, 11:04:36 AM
Bombardier ... There were two average sides out today .. scabs were well worth the win , good lads actually , your kiwi players were especially nice blokes but your analysis is very one eyed... you were lucky to be ahead at the break... Some bad decisions on our end after being camped in your 22 for 35 minutes meant the game got away from us.. and everytime you broke.away you scored ... Fair play we did that several times over the last few years... When you have confidence you can be average or poor and still.win...  Despite the make up of the Scarborough pack which were mostly imports and the winger who obviously don't get paid you didn't set the world on fire , I'm sure if you go up you have the funds to stay in North premier. You certainly have the facilities.

We know we have lots to improve on to.even have a chance staying up but we took alot from today and the scoreline didn't tell the whole.story..

Who knows these recruits brb has mentioned may even turn up to a game/training session/brunch at some point.
I did say WL were average on the day that’s not to say you haven’t or won’t be better in other games. I can only go by what I saw. We were less than average in the first half and were fortunate not to concede more however our defence this season has been immense and we have kept out several sides who have also been camped in our 22. Despite a better performance in the second half we were still nowhere near playing to our potential and strengths seen in other games this season and I did concede it was an ugly win.
I also though the ref added to the poor quality of the match with his inconsistency in interpreting and applying the laws.
We’ll take the win and move on. Thought your guys were good company in the bar afterwards
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 11:06:26 AM by Bombardier29 »
When the second seal was opened another horse came out, a fairy red one. Its rider was given power to take the p*ss from the earth and to make men lay with each other. To him was given a large ego.

Bombardier29

• Drop the red donkey
Reply #12 on: January 27, 2019, 11:16:25 AM
BumbaDongle;How is a five point win any less than ‘the usual?!’ You’re second top and good for it!

The less the club level orchestrated “whoe is me” the better the north east back1lash.
Top actually........

Johnosjstrap

• Finding my feet
Reply #13 on: January 27, 2019, 07:22:46 PM
Christ, it was quieter than Fritzl's basement on here last week when Scarborough got pumped. Back to normal 'bantz' now I see.
Funny old forum.

Good close game at Cleck yesterday. Their home performances 'should' see them safe, and good craic as per.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 07:58:18 PM by Johnosjstrap »

backrowbandit

• God
Reply #14 on: January 27, 2019, 08:54:14 PM
We should perhaps send a search party out for the York contingent. They have been rather limited in contributions of late!