$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Predictions 02.03.19

Author Topic: Predictions 02.03.19  (Read 1733 times)

Offline gateprop

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
Predictions 02.03.19
« on: February 27, 2019, 10:00:36 AM »
Back to 3pm kick offs this week. The usual 6 out of 7 predictions with a joker please.

Castleford v Harrogate Pythons
Knottingley v Wensleydale
Leeds Corinthians v Halifax Vandals
Leeds Modernians v Rotherham Phoenix
Sheffield Medicals v Baildon
Skipton v Hemsworth
Thornensians v Aireborough

Offline Jimmy85

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
Re: Predictions 02.03.19
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2019, 10:34:11 AM »
Castleford v Harrogate Pythons   -   Pythons starting to lose a bit of form now the pressure end of the season is approaching? If Cas are at full strength, I'm backing them to dent the Pythons promotion hopes.
Knottingley v Wensleydale   -   Wensleydale on the push for the league title now.
Leeds Corinthians v Halifax Vandals   -   No comment.  :-X
Leeds Modernians v Rotherham Phoenix   -   Phoenix easy. Mods doomed.
Sheffield Medicals v Baildon   -   Medics easy. Baildon also doomed.
Skipton v Hemsworth   -   Hemsworth for the JOKER. Skipton were poor against us and have taken a few beatings recently. Lucky to have gained enough points so far to avoid being dragged into relegation trouble.
Thornensians v Aireborough   -   Aire peaking at the right time, but Thorn will have too much at home.

Good luck all.

Offline thorne 123

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2019, 12:11:18 PM »

Castleford
Knottingley
Leeds Corinthians
Leeds Modernians

Skipton
Thornensians ( j)

Offline schming

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2019, 08:48:06 PM »
Castleford v Harrogate Pythons - backing Cas as they look on a roll
Knottingley v Wensleydale - game of the week with 2 form teams - going with knotts to spring a shock
Leeds Corinthians v Halifax Vandals - home win but not easy
Leeds Modernians v Rotherham Phoenix - away win if Roth want it
Sheffield Medicals v Baildon - a decent student side will get loads on a dry track (J)
Skipton v Hemsworth - not sure whats happening at skipton - any comments from up there? Have to go away win Im afraid

Offline Dropped It

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2019, 07:37:21 AM »
Castleford v Harrogate Pythons - Pythons to have just enough even away from home.

Knottingley v Wensleydale - Worms will be up for this at home and the crowd down there will let the cheese rollers have it. But Wensleydale are top for a reason, proper solid 1-15. I feel it's their season to shine.

Leeds Corinthians v Halifax Vandals - No comment

Leeds Modernians v Rotherham Phoenix - Rotherham were not the team from the start of the season last week. But I feel they have enough to beat Mods.

Skipton v Hemsworth

Thornensians v Aireborough 

Offline Quality 2

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2019, 08:55:20 AM »
Pythons
Wensleydale
Leeds C
Leeds M
Sheff M - joker
Hemsworth

Offline Swan Ronson

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2019, 10:31:09 AM »
Castleford v Harrogate Pythons - Cas in a good bit of form should win here and sneak into second place.
Knottingley v Wensleydale - Knottingley tough at home but if any team can win there it'll be Wensleydale.
Leeds Corinthians v Halifax Vandals - Vandals don't seem to travel too well.
Leeds Modernians v Rotherham Phoenix - Could go either way and Mods will be desperate for points now. No prediction here.
Sheffield Medicals (J) v Baildon - Good run of form for the Shmeds, especially last week. Likely to continue here.
Skipton v Hemsworth - Bad result for Skipton last week but they're a different beast at home, and it's a fair journey for Hemsworth.
Thornensians v Aireborough - Home advantage to be the difference in a tight one.

Offline MrG

• Finding my feet
  • UTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2019, 05:11:30 PM »
Don’t do predictions for individual matches, however my prediction for promotion is Wensleydale to take top. Second place battled out by Cas and Thorne and potentially Knotts, Pythons to fall away.

Offline SpeedyG

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2019, 05:51:47 PM »
Castleford
Wensleydale
Corinthians
Phoenix
Medicals
Thornensians (J)

Offline Beachy

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2019, 10:08:01 AM »
Castleford v Harrogate Pythons - Think this is the game where Gate either stay in poll position for 2nd or lose it but I think Cas will edge this at home and begin Gate's downfall as they have a very hard run in to the end of the season.
Knottingley v Wensleydale - Looking forward to this one, it will be a good test to see how far we've come. Dale are a good team all over the pitch. Think we owe it to ourselves to put in a good shift after going to the reverse fixture with 14 men.
Leeds Corinthians v Halifax Vandals - Bad run of late for Leeds but I think they will have too much for Vandals at home, could be close though.
Leeds Modernians v Rotherham Phoenix - Potential banana skin for Roth but I think they will get past the seemingly doomed Mods on the slope.
Sheffield Medicals v Baildon - If Baildon are to avoid the drop then they need to win this to give themselves a chance, can't see it though if Medics can put a performance in like last week! Or just hope for a reshuffle in the north review and that only 1 goes down.
Skipton v Hemsworth - Who knows what Skipton will turn up. At home they seem to be a different team compared to away but even then I think Hemsworth will get the win.
Thornensians JOKER v Aireborough - Aire have picked up but Thorne at home is a very hard fixture and I can't see them getting anything here.

Offline Mud pig

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2019, 11:56:22 AM »
Castleford v Harrogate Pythons
Ca$should win this at home as all the high earners will be available for a home game!

Game of the week and I’ll not predict it but with the run both teams are on I’m guessing it’s going to be a cracker. Knotts by 5 if I were to predict and by 20 of beach isn’t playing and screaming like gender neutral woman

Leeds Corinthians v Halifax Vandals
Corinthians back to winning ways

Leeds Modernians v Rotherham Phoenix
Away win here

Medics to pick up another win

Skipton v Hemsworth
Not sure how the leagues looking at the minute but with recent form skipton have to be contenders for the drop, hems to take it by a few

Thorne (J) v Aireborough
Thorne won’t lose this at home

Offline Sheeptownlad

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2019, 12:29:39 PM »
Castleford v Harrogate Pythons - Close but Cas
Knottingley v Wensleydale - Wensleydale, but take some ear plugs so you can ignore the noise from the sideline
Leeds Corinthians v Halifax Vandals - Leeds
Leeds Modernians v Rotherham Phoenix - Phoenix - but good opportunity for a surprise here
Sheffield Medicals v Baildon - Medics, lets hope Baildon do better than we did last week, it certainly helps when you keep players on the field
Skipton v Hemsworth - No comment
Thornensians v Aireborough - Thorne (J), both forces to be reckoned with at home

Offline Beachy

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2019, 01:46:53 PM »
Game of the week and I’ll not predict it but with the run both teams are on I’m guessing it’s going to be a cracker. Knotts by 5 if I were to predict and by 20 of beach isn’t playing and screaming like gender neutral woman

I love it when you praise me Mud Pig!

Offline Speedy Python

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2019, 02:07:15 PM »
Knottingley v Wensleydale - Top game. If the Worms can keep Dale quiet in the first 20 mins I fancy a home win
Leeds Corinthians v Halifax Vandals - Leeds to win quite comfortably
Leeds Modernians v Rotherham Phoenix - Roth will have too much for struggling Mods
Sheffield Medicals v Baildon - Students look to have strengthened since the new year. easy home win
Skipton v Hemsworth - Not sure what's happening at Skipton but recent results suggest away win
Thornensians(J) v Aireborough - Thorne to keep in touch at the top

Good luck all

Offline Mud pig

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2019, 03:18:25 PM »
If I was 40 year younger beachy

I love it when you praise me Mud Pig!