$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Predictions 02.03.19

Predictions 02.03.19

This is a discussion for the topic Predictions 02.03.19 on the board Yorkshire 3.

Author Topic: Predictions 02.03.19  (Read 5945 times)

gateprop

• Paternal Voice of the Silent Majority
on: February 27, 2019, 10:00:36 AM
Back to 3pm kick offs this week. The usual 6 out of 7 predictions with a joker please.

Castleford v Harrogate Pythons
Knottingley v Wensleydale
Leeds Corinthians v Halifax Vandals
Leeds Modernians v Rotherham Phoenix
Sheffield Medicals v Baildon
Skipton v Hemsworth
Thornensians v Aireborough

Jimmy85

• Forum old hand
Reply #1 on: February 27, 2019, 10:34:11 AM
Castleford v Harrogate Pythons   -   Pythons starting to lose a bit of form now the pressure end of the season is approaching? If Cas are at full strength, I'm backing them to dent the Pythons promotion hopes.
Knottingley v Wensleydale   -   Wensleydale on the push for the league title now.
Leeds Corinthians v Halifax Vandals   -   No comment.  :-X
Leeds Modernians v Rotherham Phoenix   -   Phoenix easy. Mods doomed.
Sheffield Medicals v Baildon   -   Medics easy. Baildon also doomed.
Skipton v Hemsworth   -   Hemsworth for the JOKER. Skipton were poor against us and have taken a few beatings recently. Lucky to have gained enough points so far to avoid being dragged into relegation trouble.
Thornensians v Aireborough   -   Aire peaking at the right time, but Thorn will have too much at home.

Good luck all.

thorne 123

• Forum old hand
Reply #2 on: February 27, 2019, 12:11:18 PM

Castleford
Knottingley
Leeds Corinthians
Leeds Modernians

Skipton
Thornensians ( j)

schming

• One of the boys
Reply #3 on: February 27, 2019, 08:48:06 PM
Castleford v Harrogate Pythons - backing Cas as they look on a roll
Knottingley v Wensleydale - game of the week with 2 form teams - going with knotts to spring a shock
Leeds Corinthians v Halifax Vandals - home win but not easy
Leeds Modernians v Rotherham Phoenix - away win if Roth want it
Sheffield Medicals v Baildon - a decent student side will get loads on a dry track (J)
Skipton v Hemsworth - not sure whats happening at skipton - any comments from up there? Have to go away win Im afraid

Dropped It

• Forum old hand
  • Can't catch, won't kick.
Reply #4 on: February 28, 2019, 07:37:21 AM
Castleford v Harrogate Pythons - Pythons to have just enough even away from home.

Knottingley v Wensleydale - Worms will be up for this at home and the crowd down there will let the cheese rollers have it. But Wensleydale are top for a reason, proper solid 1-15. I feel it's their season to shine.

Leeds Corinthians v Halifax Vandals - No comment

Leeds Modernians v Rotherham Phoenix - Rotherham were not the team from the start of the season last week. But I feel they have enough to beat Mods.

Skipton v Hemsworth

Thornensians v Aireborough 

Quality 2

• Finding my feet
Reply #5 on: February 28, 2019, 08:55:20 AM
Pythons
Wensleydale
Leeds C
Leeds M
Sheff M - joker
Hemsworth

Swan Ronson

• Finding my feet
Reply #6 on: February 28, 2019, 10:31:09 AM
Castleford v Harrogate Pythons - Cas in a good bit of form should win here and sneak into second place.
Knottingley v Wensleydale - Knottingley tough at home but if any team can win there it'll be Wensleydale.
Leeds Corinthians v Halifax Vandals - Vandals don't seem to travel too well.
Leeds Modernians v Rotherham Phoenix - Could go either way and Mods will be desperate for points now. No prediction here.
Sheffield Medicals (J) v Baildon - Good run of form for the Shmeds, especially last week. Likely to continue here.
Skipton v Hemsworth - Bad result for Skipton last week but they're a different beast at home, and it's a fair journey for Hemsworth.
Thornensians v Aireborough - Home advantage to be the difference in a tight one.

MrG

• One of the boys
  • UTW
Reply #7 on: February 28, 2019, 05:11:30 PM
Don’t do predictions for individual matches, however my prediction for promotion is Wensleydale to take top. Second place battled out by Cas and Thorne and potentially Knotts, Pythons to fall away.

SpeedyG

• Finding my feet
Reply #8 on: February 28, 2019, 05:51:47 PM
Castleford
Wensleydale
Corinthians
Phoenix
Medicals
Thornensians (J)

Beachy

• Forum old hand
Reply #9 on: March 01, 2019, 10:08:01 AM
Castleford v Harrogate Pythons - Think this is the game where Gate either stay in poll position for 2nd or lose it but I think Cas will edge this at home and begin Gate's downfall as they have a very hard run in to the end of the season.
Knottingley v Wensleydale - Looking forward to this one, it will be a good test to see how far we've come. Dale are a good team all over the pitch. Think we owe it to ourselves to put in a good shift after going to the reverse fixture with 14 men.
Leeds Corinthians v Halifax Vandals - Bad run of late for Leeds but I think they will have too much for Vandals at home, could be close though.
Leeds Modernians v Rotherham Phoenix - Potential banana skin for Roth but I think they will get past the seemingly doomed Mods on the slope.
Sheffield Medicals v Baildon - If Baildon are to avoid the drop then they need to win this to give themselves a chance, can't see it though if Medics can put a performance in like last week! Or just hope for a reshuffle in the north review and that only 1 goes down.
Skipton v Hemsworth - Who knows what Skipton will turn up. At home they seem to be a different team compared to away but even then I think Hemsworth will get the win.
Thornensians JOKER v Aireborough - Aire have picked up but Thorne at home is a very hard fixture and I can't see them getting anything here.

Mud pig

• One of the boys
Reply #10 on: March 01, 2019, 11:56:22 AM
Castleford v Harrogate Pythons
Ca$should win this at home as all the high earners will be available for a home game!

Game of the week and I’ll not predict it but with the run both teams are on I’m guessing it’s going to be a cracker. Knotts by 5 if I were to predict and by 20 of beach isn’t playing and screaming like gender neutral woman

Leeds Corinthians v Halifax Vandals
Corinthians back to winning ways

Leeds Modernians v Rotherham Phoenix
Away win here

Medics to pick up another win

Skipton v Hemsworth
Not sure how the leagues looking at the minute but with recent form skipton have to be contenders for the drop, hems to take it by a few

Thorne (J) v Aireborough
Thorne won’t lose this at home

Sheeptownlad

• Finding my feet
Reply #11 on: March 01, 2019, 12:29:39 PM
Castleford v Harrogate Pythons - Close but Cas
Knottingley v Wensleydale - Wensleydale, but take some ear plugs so you can ignore the noise from the sideline
Leeds Corinthians v Halifax Vandals - Leeds
Leeds Modernians v Rotherham Phoenix - Phoenix - but good opportunity for a surprise here
Sheffield Medicals v Baildon - Medics, lets hope Baildon do better than we did last week, it certainly helps when you keep players on the field
Skipton v Hemsworth - No comment
Thornensians v Aireborough - Thorne (J), both forces to be reckoned with at home

Beachy

• Forum old hand
Reply #12 on: March 01, 2019, 01:46:53 PM
Game of the week and I’ll not predict it but with the run both teams are on I’m guessing it’s going to be a cracker. Knotts by 5 if I were to predict and by 20 of beach isn’t playing and screaming like gender neutral woman

I love it when you praise me Mud Pig!

Speedy Python

• One of the boys
Reply #13 on: March 01, 2019, 02:07:15 PM
Knottingley v Wensleydale - Top game. If the Worms can keep Dale quiet in the first 20 mins I fancy a home win
Leeds Corinthians v Halifax Vandals - Leeds to win quite comfortably
Leeds Modernians v Rotherham Phoenix - Roth will have too much for struggling Mods
Sheffield Medicals v Baildon - Students look to have strengthened since the new year. easy home win
Skipton v Hemsworth - Not sure what's happening at Skipton but recent results suggest away win
Thornensians(J) v Aireborough - Thorne to keep in touch at the top

Good luck all

Mud pig

• One of the boys
Reply #14 on: March 01, 2019, 03:18:25 PM
If I was 40 year younger beachy

I love it when you praise me Mud Pig!