$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Results 02.03.19

Results 02.03.19

This is a discussion for the topic Results 02.03.19 on the board Yorkshire 3.

Author Topic: Results 02.03.19  (Read 4463 times)

gateprop

• Paternal Voice of the Silent Majority
on: March 02, 2019, 05:17:19 PM
Castleford 26 - 44 Pythons

hoodie

• A little respect please...
  • 4TOTTY
Reply #1 on: March 02, 2019, 05:22:02 PM
Knottingley 19-12 Wensleydale
Confront the fear, feel the courage, join the battle.

Young Turk

• One of the boys
Reply #2 on: March 02, 2019, 05:24:08 PM
Thorne 31 - 13 Aire

Fenton

• Forum old hand
  • Surrounded by Idiots
Reply #3 on: March 02, 2019, 06:51:46 PM
Wensleydale did you forget to bring your team today, won the league and forgot to give the mighty worms some respect, if any one wants lessons in defence and the scoring tries from own half , just call Stanny, by the way the ginger lad who spat at one of players in the away fixture had a pudding of a game he forgot his kicking boots, his playing boots and played like he wore stilettos, beachy was jelous , any how great game of rugby the Cheesemen have a long way home with a big fat L.

Beachy

• Forum old hand
Reply #4 on: March 02, 2019, 07:08:49 PM
Wensleydale did you forget to bring your team today, won the league and forgot to give the mighty worms some respect, if any one wants lessons in defence and the scoring tries from own half , just call Stanny, by the way the ginger lad who spat at one of players in the away fixture had a pudding of a game he forgot his kicking boots, his playing boots and played like he wore stilettos, beachy was jelous , any how great game of rugby the Cheesemen have a long way home with a big fat L.

I told you to stay off the gin Fenton!

But in all seriousness a great game today between two good sides. A game of two halves with us playing some good attacking rugby in the first to go in 19-0 up. But Dale came back at us in the second and threw everything at us. Mix that in with us getting on the wrong side of the ref and eventually they broke us down 10 minutes from the end with two quick tries but we managed to hold out for the win. Happy to keep the good form going and good luck to Dale for what looks like Yorkshire 2 next year.

Fenton

• Forum old hand
  • Surrounded by Idiots
Reply #5 on: March 02, 2019, 07:14:02 PM
This forum need spicing up a bit, I’ve just started on the gin so it could go pear shaped

Sheeptownlad

• Finding my feet
Reply #6 on: March 02, 2019, 07:26:49 PM
Great close game at Skipton today, hope the Hemsworth lads have a good sup round Skipton, great set of lads, got stuck on my backside twice by my opposite number when i tried to tackle him today, good to have a pint with him after the game.
We look forward to your 7s tournament, please send the dates through and hope you return the favour at our Skiptens tournament

gateprop

Reply #7 on: March 02, 2019, 11:06:14 PM
Real response from the Pythons today following a disappointing performance last week. Fronted up both in attack and defence. Hung in the 1st half with the wind against us and controlled the game in the 2nd to pull clear. Arguably our most complete performance of the season against a side we’ve never beaten away. 6 more just like it needed with Rotherham, Corinthians, Thorne and Knottingley still to play away.

Pantomath

• Finding my feet
Reply #8 on: March 02, 2019, 11:27:34 PM
Leeds c 46 - 15 vandals

Decent game today down at leeds, they aren't a bad set of lads but of niggle which I don't mind but never went beyond the final whistle! Had them upfront in the scrum, lineout and maul! But they soaked up the pressure and beat us just with a simple running game! Poor defence from us and a couple of key knock on and they punished us! Well played lads and good luck for rest of the season.

gateprop

Reply #9 on: March 03, 2019, 11:48:26 AM
Full results
Castleford 26 - 44 Harrogate Pythons
Knottingley 19 - 12 Wensleydale
Leeds Corinthians 46 - 15 Halifax Vandals
Leeds Modernians 19 - 20 Rotherham Phoenix
Sheffield Medics 0 - 25 Baildon
Skipton 26 - 20 Hemsworth
Thornensians 31 - 13 Aireborough

hoodie

• A little respect please...
  • 4TOTTY
Reply #10 on: March 03, 2019, 04:29:26 PM
How poor are Hemsworth losing to Skipton? .. That's a little embarrassing ha ha ????
Confront the fear, feel the courage, join the battle.

Sheeptownlad

• Finding my feet
Reply #11 on: March 03, 2019, 06:37:37 PM
Saturday 13th October Hoodie, you forgotten?

Mud pig

• One of the boys
Reply #12 on: March 03, 2019, 07:41:59 PM
Before you start trawling back In time sheeptown lad don’t forget the recent hammerings you’ve been aquiring lately. One of those being from hoodies knotts! I couldn’t miss the game down at knotts yesterday and I’m glad I made the trip to watch a spectacular encounter. First half the knotts lads finished some cracking attacking rugby from their owt half going in 19-0 at the break. Both teams were quite evenly matched until knotts showed a bit of magic running 3 tries in. In the 2nd half the cheesemen came back into it a bit but the defensive effort from the knotts boys is some of the best I’ve seen at an amateur level it was quiet outstanding. They were defending for a good 30 mins of the half and at a time with 2 in the sin bin! And that’s where I have to be a little negative towards the knotts team, their discipline is what let’s them down most weeks I’ve been to watch. In the higher league the amount of penalty’s they give away would be punished with points....apart from that it was good to see Beachy wanting sports personality of the year for making a tackle on his line and Bez aka hunchback of notre Knottla putting a shift in, it was a cracking game of Yorkshire 3 rugby

Saturday 13th October Hoodie, you forgotten?