$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Today's matches.

Today's matches.

This is a discussion for the topic Today's matches. on the board Regional Two (North & North East).

Author Topic: Today's matches.  (Read 6734 times)

omigidiant

• Legend
Reply #15 on: March 12, 2019, 09:41:33 PM
I have to say that whilst I understand BRB's caution for Scabs the reaiity is it's there for Morpeth and Scabs to lose. The next match for Scabs is the big one and even if Morley win they'll still be behind with by far and away the hardest run in. For them Cleck is a derby and definitely no gime, as is YM and then Morpeth to finish on. No betting man would want those odds. A bird in the hand and all that and Scabs have that bird at the moment. Morpeth and Scabs 1 and 2 for me.
Never argue with an idiot, he'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience!

backrowbandit

• God
  • A little respect please...
  • Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius
Reply #16 on: March 13, 2019, 08:35:19 AM
Test message
Loving all rugby but especially at grassroots level.

Dark Arts Advocate

• A little respect please...
Reply #17 on: March 13, 2019, 06:22:46 PM
Scarborough will get 15 points at least from their remaining 4 games unless they get cold feet about promotion! That puts them out of reach of Morley who I think will beat Scarbs next week .
The question is who will find enough form at the bottom of the table to avoid joining Consett in the drop. Some really interesting fixtures which could see it go to the last game of the season for a number of teams.
Have no fear of perfection, you’ll never reach it.”