$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Results 09.03.19

Author Topic: Results 09.03.19  (Read 2166 times)

Offline MrG

• Finding my feet
  • UTW
    • View Profile
Re: Results 09.03.19
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2019, 06:39:16 AM »
Twice the medics have beaten us this season and both times they were terrible, we were just worse!

Offline MostMobileProp

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2019, 12:20:23 PM »
Pretty harsh saying not as important to them. Those lads seem to care a lot about their club.

Offline Oldtwohat

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2019, 03:55:08 PM »
Perhaps we all forget the students are just that...students! They are available during term times and thin on the ground around holidays, few ,or no, restricting emotional ties and are subject to heavy Friday evenings on the sauce! Of course they will blow hot and cold. For one I think their backs are great to watch when they are on song and have said many times that sides with strong forwards would love to have the students back line behind them. I feel they bring an air of uncertainty that can put the cat amongst the pigeons in an otherwise predictable post Christmas league.

Offline BanterHands

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2019, 06:11:54 PM »
I've only seen the students play on a couple of occasions since they came down from Y2 and from when I've seen them win convincingly they look like they have the best backs in the league. If they have a good day in the scrums they are a very hard team to beat.

I saw they lost a tight game 7-3 this weekend ... what are the odds that the single try conceded was from a push over scrum?

Offline Fenton

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2019, 11:39:33 PM »
Mud Pig thank you for at least reading my  low-key post, however I feel the sycophantic posts you all make are a bit unctuous and that a bit of light hearted banter needs to be offered, as most teams do not have a league game this weekend I am sure our Army Oss who is over for the weekend will show you a good time in biggies/shadders , unfortunately I’ve done it only once and and due to Sideshow Bob and the chinaman it shall not be done again for some time