$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; 16/3/19

Author Topic: 16/3/19  (Read 706 times)

16/3/19
« on: March 12, 2019, 02:36:09 PM »
Wibsey by 15 vs York. If we play like we did in the reverse fixture York could win. Missing a few for various reasons but hopefully have too much upfront for York.

Ossett by 15 vs Bramley, Ossett should have too much at home for a depleted Bramley.

LMD vs hessle.. forwards vs backs I’m going for a draw.

Knaresborough vs mossborough by 20, what if any team will knaresborough turn out.

Burley & Thirsk to win easily.
Halifax by 1 vs stocksbridge.

Offline caravan boys

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
Re: 16/3/19
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2019, 05:41:52 PM »
Wibsey v York - Wibsey by 15 at home
Ossett v Bramley - performance is the key along with warm showers
LMD v Hessle - fancy Hessle to turn one over on LMD but depends on how well Hessle travel
Knaresbrough v Mosbrough - should be a game if at home no idea on this one flip of a coin Mosbrough
Burley
Thirsk
Stocks

Offline Lost Welshman

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2019, 01:28:54 PM »
Wibsey v York - Wibsey to sneek it, but can see the York boys putting in a great performance and push Wibsey hard!!
Ossett v Bramley - Will be a hard fought game, but think we’ll have enough to confirm promotion 
LMD v Hessle - Hopefully the medics hangovers have cleared, but can’t see past the Hessle pack trundling onwards (a fun bus trip too, to celebrate the journey home)
Knaresbrough v Mosbrough - Mos are a strong outfit and think they’ll have too much for K’Brough (if they get a team out.....)

Offline Too old too slow

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 09:51:17 AM »
York to surprise the villagers and take a narrow win
Osset to win easy
LMD to win on the  bigger pitch
Mosbrough to beat knaresbrough if knaresbrough can even get 15 bodies to play this week

Burley Thirsk and Halifax all to win

Offline Greyhairdontcare

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 08:42:38 PM »
Wibsey by 5- hope york.go easy on me gone from a white jonah lomu to now a grey haired sonny bill. Flicks round the back 3pm sat aft.
Osset by 20
Hessle to knock afew teeth out
Moss to do.knarsbro