$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Predictions

Predictions

This is a discussion for the topic Predictions on the board Yorkshire 4.

Author Topic: Predictions  (Read 2513 times)

silverback

• Forum old hand
  • Riverside
on: March 21, 2019, 09:08:13 AM
York RI            -      Bramley Phoenix        Im going for York Home advantage
Ossett            -      Leeds Medics and Dentists     Ossett. Easy Win    don't do any grub as they won't stop to have it    
Mosborough         -      Wibsey                        Wibsey will want to finish on a high
Hessle            -      Knaresborough                Sadly re arranged as a player is getting married so Boro cant raise a team

caravan boys

• One of the boys
Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 09:39:56 AM
York RI v Bramley - should have a full 20 bus trip so plenty of support
Ossett v LMD - reckon Ossett will do the oven trick again so no worries there???? But yes Ossett should have too much up front .
Mos v Wibsey - Wibsey should put a few past Mosbrough
Hessle v knaresbrough- so no team again ????? Not good .

An HWO on the other side of the comp

Too old too slow

• One of the boys
Reply #2 on: March 21, 2019, 04:07:54 PM
Bramley surprise York RI

Ossett to bash the student, the students to have 4 halves of water a vanish straight after the final whistle

Wibsey to rumble on to the title this week, but it will be a tight affair

Knaresbrough might as well throw the towel in now,I can't see them ever going to Hessle,

I recall Wibsey needing a game to be rearranged for a wedding but knaresbrough wouldn't have it.
Its a shame they don't treat other clubs with the decency they are granted maybe they will learn a lesson here

Question,
How is the other half of the split doing ,still playing and fulfilling fixtures?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 04:13:50 PM by Too old too slow »

The Nomad

• Finding my feet
Reply #3 on: March 21, 2019, 10:34:00 PM
- Have to back York RI to beat Bramley with home advantage
- Comfortable win for Ossett (is third being played as a double header - where is it being played?)
- Wibsey a few missing I believe, so going to be controversial and go for a Mosborough win!
- Hessle v Knaresborough rearranged from what I can see from the website?

Away wins for Burley, Thirsk and Halifax in the other half.

silverback

• Forum old hand
  • Riverside
Reply #4 on: March 22, 2019, 09:02:00 AM
Nestle Rowntree            -      Burley    Burley for me in the land of choclate    
Sheffield Oaks            -      Thirsk    I fancy Oaks to Break their Duck   
Stanley Rodillians         -      Halifax    Rods at Home so should play the game and a home win for me