$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; 6-4-19

6-4-19

This is a discussion for the topic 6-4-19 on the board Yorkshire 4.

Author Topic: 6-4-19  (Read 4419 times)

He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy.

• Forum old hand
on: April 01, 2019, 06:56:46 PM
Wibsey vs hessle.. close to full strength at home so backing the boys to get us the win we need to be champions.

LMD to beat York in a high scoring game.

Bramley to lose a tight contest vs Mossborough

Knaresborough to make a mockery of their 6th place and turn Ossett over at home.

Burley to win and secure top spot in the sheild. Also wins for Halifax and Thirsk.

caravan boys

• One of the boys
Reply #1 on: April 01, 2019, 09:43:19 PM
Wibsey to win and get top spot
Fancy York to beat LMD school holidays !
Bramley to win and I never comment on our fixtures
Ossett to monster Knarsbrough
Burley to gain top spot

Too old too slow

• One of the boys
Reply #2 on: April 02, 2019, 10:49:14 PM
Wibsey to sign off in style and stay unbeaten in the league

LMD to beat York

Mosbrough to beat Bramley comfortably

Osset to put a cricket score on knaresbrough, who will roll over and have their bellies tickled, I can't see the knaresbrough boys wanting to play Hessle away the week after either and get pumped again

Lost Welshman

• One of the boys
Reply #3 on: April 04, 2019, 10:16:36 PM
Wibsey vs hessle head says Wibsey, but I have a sneaky feeling Hessle might Nick it though, their a good strong outfit and always love to spoil a celebration (fingers crossed haha)

York to win, they’ll have too much in the tight for the LMD, the Medics 12 and 10 will score a few mind (their 10 was one of the best ones in the league with ball in hand)

Moss to win vs Brammers in a hard fought game, two good sides who will push hard next season

Always a tough game Vs K’brough, but we should have enough with the effort we’ve put in all season

He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy.

• Forum old hand
Reply #4 on: April 07, 2019, 08:33:53 AM
Good game at Wibsey, Hessle are a good bunch of lads. Undefeated champions is something we are very proud of!
I think whoever comes into Y4 is in for a big shock. Neither side who comes down will go straight back up!

We play Wensleydale in the cup on Easter Saturday, 3 games left. ????

Knaresborough finally showed up!

Any match reports? I’ll forward the local papers report when it’s published.

caravan boys

• One of the boys
Reply #5 on: April 07, 2019, 08:38:11 AM
Great win for Bramley at home against a strong Mosbrough side the winning try in the last 5 minutes under the sticks ! And still managed to keep a 100% miss rate

Broughton

• Finding my feet
Reply #6 on: April 08, 2019, 02:34:55 PM
Congratulations to Wibsey on securing promotion from Yorkshire 4 . They have been deserved winners ...best wishes for Yorks 3 next season

Water Boy

• Finding my feet
Reply #7 on: April 09, 2019, 01:09:56 PM
Congratulations to Wibsey. Some achievement to go the whole season undefeated. Congrats to Ossett too. The league table doesn't lie, they have both been consistently the best 2 all season.
If both can manage to keep all their players together and maybe add a couple, there is no reason why they cant have a decent crack in Y3 next year.