$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Week 25 Banter

Week 25 Banter

This is a discussion for the topic Week 25 Banter on the board Yorkshire 2 .

Author Topic: Week 25 Banter  (Read 3203 times)

Locked Out

• Paternal Voice of the Silent Majority
  • Life is serious enough...
on: April 03, 2019, 09:22:34 AM
Brawno v Snoozers: Barn doors packing too much up front and Hegians not traveling too well, so a hefty home win.

Skiers v Wheatos: The call of the slopes now a distant whisper and Leos ramping up their game to show true Y1 capabilities.

County Set v Sheep Sha**ers: Tough one to call and could be confusing with both sets of supporters shouting "Come on North". Close home win.

Poo Boys v Farmers: Ripon trying to get a roll going and aiming for two on the trot. Scrummaging will be a key to success.

Ooooo' v Pie Men: Ensians down but not out, but Wath power up front might lead to a cricket score.

England v Yawno: No knocking Yawno from me - really enjoyed the post-match wine and cheese. Close away win.

Slimmers World v Goonies: Kids to run rings around Weth score a bucket full.

Alf Hart

• Legend
Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 05:29:51 PM
Kes an Co v snooze and lost ( my favourite club in yorkshire Barnsley..great set of blokes)

Skilehrer sind wir v for the last time... there's no bloody hill in Wheatley !!  on the schnapps post match boys to celebrate

Jolly good wheeze Jeremy v dibblers...definitely dibblers...keep it up Flaggy

Pooocok v top drinking spot in North Yorkshire somewhere near Catterick...Ripon ... I love Ripon.

Oo v Wath health and wellbeing Welfare .... fat chance for Oos... but a fairly slim one.

England v Yawn.... no knocking Yawn from me either Draw..yawn

Tittyhands and the wetherby wobblers v stevedores ...cardiovascular stress for the chubsters.

Locked Out

• Paternal Voice of the Silent Majority
  • Life is serious enough...
Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 08:27:26 PM
Looks like you and I against the world Alf? Shame nobody else is interested in a bit of light entertainment. I guess it's a matter of "until next season now".

I'd rather be in t'sunshine!

• One of the boys
Reply #3 on: April 05, 2019, 10:15:39 PM
I’d join in but haven’t got a clue about most the teams you’re going on about.
Might have to get the chap who broke the enigma code!

Alf Hart

• Legend
Reply #4 on: April 07, 2019, 07:24:50 AM
Sunshine

Kein wunder, Dass der Ratselcode von meinem Grossonkel erfunden wurde Herman von Earwig....

well done Barn doors.. best club in Yorkshire....

Ribb Exile in Lancs

• The lord of the Manor...
Reply #5 on: April 07, 2019, 11:48:59 AM
Good to see some banter going and good natured too!
Pundits league results will probably delayed until tomorrow as I am watching cricket in Nottingham today.
Hopefully we can avoid the follow on, Root going well.
Oh no just as I am posting this Root is out to trundler Samit Patel.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 12:08:50 PM by Ribb Exile in Lancs »