$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Week 25

Week 25

This is a discussion for the topic Week 25 on the board Yorkshire 2 .

Author Topic: Week 25  (Read 2405 times)

Ripit

• Forum old hand
on: April 06, 2019, 08:05:50 PM
I saw that Ripon had another good result today!   :) :) :)

Out of the bottom 2 for now.  Hard game for Barnsley next week at Leos.

Dan Nulty

• Legend
Reply #1 on: April 07, 2019, 10:22:58 AM
Ripon wanted it a bit more than us on the day and came out worthy winners.

Exchange referee from London was one of the best we have had this season. A bit quiet but was consistent which is what we want.

On a separate note, I really, really don't get this clapping and whooping when sides think they have won a turnover. A couple of sides have done it this season and I am actually embarrassed for them. Presumably it is a tactic to try and influence the referee, personally, it doesn't sit right with me within the spirit of the game.

Good luck to all next week.

hobbo

• Legend
Reply #2 on: April 07, 2019, 10:56:14 AM
Hegians where good for their win today. They had some real sizeable ball carriers both up front and in midfield. Their 10 was on the money with the boot and just kept us pinned back. Their line-out was also superior and gave them a big advantage. The only area we we had the upper-hand was at scrum time but never made it pay so not really worth much. The ref was also good today, took no BS or back chat and was straight down the middle.

wetherbyTitan

• One of the boys
Reply #3 on: April 08, 2019, 11:59:29 AM
Hard day at the office for the Wetherby lads, great day had by all at grange park with a sponsors lunch. Wetherby's defence and attack was on top point in the first half leading Goole at half time 19-12.

unfortunately, Goole stepped it up a gear in the second half and ran away with it.

I hope the Goole number 4 is ok, not sure what happened but he was taken to hospital at half time (Possibly a broken arm) ?

all the best to you for next season