$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Latest scores 13/4/19

Latest scores 13/4/19

This is a discussion for the topic Latest scores 13/4/19 on the board Regional Two (North & North East).

Author Topic: Latest scores 13/4/19  (Read 7078 times)

Oldandslow

• A little respect please...
Reply #15 on: April 14, 2019, 07:00:31 AM
Well done to Scarborough in securing the playoff spot, hope it goes well at Blackburn.

Sorry to see Brid and West Leeds relegated, was at Brid for the B&B game on that performance if then keep the majority of there squad they will be a force in Yorkshire 1.

maltyjruggers

• Finding my feet
Reply #16 on: April 14, 2019, 08:26:12 AM
Good luck to Scarborough in their play off. I would say you need it based on the 2nd half display in which they switched off thinking the game was done. Scarborough have a couple of talented players but will find themselves way out of their depth in North Prem. Also a left over buffet from the lunch doesn't constitute a pre match meal!

backrowbandit

• God
  • Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius
Reply #17 on: April 14, 2019, 08:45:14 AM
Sounds like a back handed compliment??

I assume you mean post match meal? There is no buffet pre-match to be left over, it's a served meal. There was a full spread buffet for the players after the match of which I witnessed a number of your players enjoying volcanic plate fulls. Sorry if you missed out, I'll pass onto the rugby side.

Our two talented players did well to score around 100 points against you over two matches - international call ups beckon!

As for next season, with an away trip to Blackburn, it's more likely we will be still in this league (if so I'll make sure there is a personal plate of sausage and chips for you)...and whoever goes up (including Morpeth) will find it incredibly hard playing teams from across the north of England. However that's why people play sport, to try and advance.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 08:54:23 AM by backrowbandit »
Loving all rugby but especially at grassroots level.

maltyjruggers

• Finding my feet
Reply #18 on: April 14, 2019, 09:11:43 AM
Post match* Forgive me, I have a sore head. Scarborough massively overhyped. Best performance against us this season was when Morpeth travelled to the Bees. They conduct themselves very well on and off the field without shouting about how good they are. Respectful.

backrowbandit

• God
Reply #19 on: April 14, 2019, 09:30:58 AM
Perhaps a lesson is losing gracefully is required by 'some' (not all) in Bradford.

I don't think a single person hypes up Scarborough, we are all surprised but delighted with the teams performance this season.

Perhaps the day was a bit much for you. The vast majority of Bees folk I spoke to didn't share your bitterness and certainly were respectful in defeat. I stand by my comments last night that I thought B&B played very well and came to win.

davie

• One of the boys
Reply #20 on: April 14, 2019, 07:31:05 PM
You obviously didn't read what I said about our opponents today.

I'll buy you a Blackburn scarf and you can cheer them on.
I’ve been on Google maps and Scarborough and Blackburn are equi distant from south Yorks. I shall have to remain in the may the best team win lobby.

Fenton

• Forum old hand
  • Surrounded by Idiots
Reply #21 on: April 15, 2019, 11:23:32 AM
Backbarrowbandit, you never change and have to congratulate you on your rose tinted glasses, I was at the game Saturday as a neutral, the stand was not full, the photo is deceptive, just like you, I wish you good luck against Blackburn, I think Marty Jones will not be able to do his scrimmage party tricks, I look forward to your unduly idealistic and optimistic perspective on the build up and the game

backrowbandit

• God
Reply #22 on: April 15, 2019, 11:28:06 AM
Must be a dull world for you when you see optimism as a fault!

Hope you enjoyed your day.