$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Cup Semis and Final

Cup Semis and Final

This is a discussion for the topic Cup Semis and Final on the board Yorkshire 3.

Author Topic: Cup Semis and Final  (Read 17962 times)

Alf Hart

• Legend
Reply #15 on: April 28, 2019, 10:54:53 AM
Pommy

A few ???

About a hundred plus from knottingley !

Two blokes and a mongrel from not Cas but whitwood .

Mud pig

• One of the boys
Reply #16 on: April 28, 2019, 11:56:49 AM
It was one of the better games yesterday, quite a tight affair with both packs going at it and knotts backs being too strong and powerful for the ca$ back line. Knotts the deserved winners just seemed to want to prevail a lot more than the ca$ side! It was one of the stronger ca$ teams and maybe they’d have had a better season if the players that had shown up yesterday gave their club a little more commitment over the season! A knotts vs corinthians final is a mouthwatering encounter, 2 sides that aren’t afraid to mix it up a little ;D I’m sure the lads at knotts would have picked the Leeds side if they had a choice and I’m sure the Leeds side would have preferred to play big spending ca$.....on goes the worm juggernaut

Young Turk

• One of the boys
Reply #17 on: April 28, 2019, 11:57:29 AM
I know Knotts v Cas is pretty much the stand out fixture in world rugby. But can anyone comment from the Corinthians v Wensleydale game? Doubt anyone was watching it judging by the swell of the crowd at Cas, but maybe a few of the Corinthians or Wensleydale players are on here?
A big win for Corinthians, did Dale travel full strength or were some of their players spotted on the Sky TV pictures down Whitwood Common?

Mud pig

• One of the boys
Reply #18 on: April 28, 2019, 12:09:13 PM
Mr Turk maybe your dig should be aimed at members from the other semi final participants rather than the people from the ca$ and knotts teams that have shared views on their semi final!

Pomfresian

• Legend
  • duplex crucis
Reply #19 on: April 28, 2019, 02:57:08 PM
Half Hearted...

How would you know how many were there yesterday? Aren't  `abroad now until the Autumn`

Full of Lancashire who trips up over his own words me thinks

Pomfresian

• Legend
  • duplex crucis
Reply #20 on: April 28, 2019, 02:59:25 PM
Should of made yourself know yesterday Mud Slinger instead of hiding behind your keyboard, you never know you may have made a friend!

Beachy

• Forum old hand
Reply #21 on: April 28, 2019, 04:39:10 PM
No one knows his identity Pommy! It's one of life's mysteries.

Alf Hart

• Legend
Reply #22 on: April 28, 2019, 04:59:05 PM
Pommy

Last time I checked I can travel where I want without a visa from you !

As it happens due to a family bereavement I’m home for three weeks so should see the final as well .

Nothing I have said about yesterday is innaccurate  in any way .. I’ll send my valet round to clean that chip off your slim shoulders .

Mud pig

• One of the boys
Reply #23 on: April 28, 2019, 08:40:22 PM
Beachy, pommy I’m struggling to comprehend your fascination with my identity. I’m just an individual that likes watching grassroots rugby union, and spending some time out in the fresh air! And pommy if I knew your Face i’d Happily indulge in a beverage or 2, unfortunately I don’t which is a shame.

Wilkoprop3

• Finding my feet
Reply #24 on: April 28, 2019, 10:56:05 PM
Very tough game at Corinthians yesterday 2 sides giving everything , I believe Dale did travel fully strength,  and it was 15 all with 2 mins to go and we managed to score on last play for the victory,  take nothing away from sale,  they've been very consistent all year and deserve the promotion,  now onto the final we come

oneoftheoldfarts

• One of the boys
Reply #25 on: April 29, 2019, 09:51:01 AM
Any news on where this will be played?

Wilkoprop3

• Finding my feet
Reply #26 on: April 29, 2019, 10:17:28 AM
Not at the moment , still TBC but probably be ponti,  it'll be a great game , 2 physical sides going at it , let's hope weather is  nice too

Beachy

• Forum old hand
Reply #27 on: April 29, 2019, 11:10:43 AM
As Wilko says probably Ponte and should be a great game aswell. On another note I notice Baildon beat Thorne 19-17 at the weekend, makes things interesting at the top!

gateprop

• Paternal Voice of the Silent Majority
Reply #28 on: April 29, 2019, 02:04:03 PM
As Wilko says probably Ponte and should be a great game aswell. On another note I notice Baildon beat Thorne 19-17 at the weekend, makes things interesting at the top!

Basically means that regardless of the Thorne v Aire result there’s a winner takes all promotion match between Pythons and Thorne on 18th May.

Oldandslow

• A little respect please...
Reply #29 on: April 29, 2019, 02:15:49 PM

Basically means that regardless of the Thorne v Aire result there’s a winner takes all promotion match between Pythons and Thorne on 18th May.

Told the game is 4 may, can someone confirm the date?