$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Cup Semis and Final

Cup Semis and Final

This is a discussion for the topic Cup Semis and Final on the board Yorkshire 3.

Author Topic: Cup Semis and Final  (Read 18045 times)

Alf Hart

• Legend
Reply #45 on: May 01, 2019, 03:34:04 PM
Mr G

Ok special brew for you( you are playing in the game I presume ?)

Fone tone ... it’s not about me you barm pot ... it’s about making a memorable occasion for the lads .( and expressing gratitude for giving us something to watch on an otherwise biting mid week evening .

No one will have the foggiest who I am .. and that’s the way it will stay.

Fenton

• Forum old hand
  • Surrounded by Idiots
Reply #46 on: May 01, 2019, 07:18:50 PM
Half hart as I have said on another forum I feel you could be my new favourite Idiot, and that accolade does not come easy, stop being such an inside-centre and enjoy a bit more, if you want to offer a few beers carry on, would like to meet up on Wednesday ask any of the Knottla lot who I am and they will point me out, I will buy you a shandy

Oldtwohats

• Finding my feet
Reply #47 on: May 01, 2019, 09:53:16 PM
Some quality palates revealed there guys, John Smiths and Special Brew?? Perhaps add a few bottles of Blue Nun for the ladies? Can’t make the final unfortunately but best of luck to both teams and may the best side take home the trophy.....or is it really a vase? Pour the John Smiths in it and stick in a bunch dandelions! Have a good break everyone and see you all next season.

Fenton

• Forum old hand
  • Surrounded by Idiots
Reply #48 on: May 01, 2019, 10:15:09 PM
Olwohat, I hope winn or loose we can extend beyond Blue Nun for the ladies, showing a bit of age old man, shame you can not make it, and I hope your not saying that the Worms only like special Brew, as I know a few of them like pints of Merlot.

Fenton

• Forum old hand
  • Surrounded by Idiots
Reply #49 on: May 01, 2019, 10:27:12 PM
Come on no Hart let’s meet up Wednesday and have a shandy, shake hands and as in the spirit of rugby this is the field of play and what goes on here stays and in the bar we have a beer , what’s your answer, hiding behind your iPhone is more round ball

Postie

• One of the boys
Reply #50 on: May 01, 2019, 11:04:56 PM
Come on no Hart let’s meet up Wednesday and have a shandy, shake hands and as in the spirit of rugby this is the field of play and what goes on here stays and in the bar we have a beer , what’s your answer, hiding behind your iPhone is more round ball

Fentone like I previously said are you sure Oldfart isn't really your alter ego? The way you argue with yourself on here and with the wrong people wouldn't suprise me

I can just imagine you now ....... Sneaking into the changing rooms with a bottle of lambrini in one hand and special brew in the other arguing with yourself in the mirror and trying to get your left hand shake your right hand.

As a neutral on what should be a great game I'm hoping to get across to watch so. I will look for a guy with a Kappa tracksuit on and several teeth missing drinking his mad dog 20/20 who I can only assume must be from Grottingley and ask him to point you out so we can share a beer.

Good luck to both teams on what should be a great advert for Y4 rugby

Fenton

• Forum old hand
  • Surrounded by Idiots
Reply #51 on: May 01, 2019, 11:21:17 PM
Hey Stanny if this old idiot comes up to you thinking you are me, give him a proper welcome ???? Postie make yourself known I am sure we can have a conversation at some level you may understand. You obviously have a Low opinion if not me on Knottla so if you can stop hiding behind your Keyboard and back yourself as a true gentleman perhaps I/ we can alter your opinion, I will be the one with the horse and cart in the car park

Postie

• One of the boys
Reply #52 on: May 01, 2019, 11:51:13 PM
Hey Stanny if this old idiot comes up to you thinking you are me, give him a proper welcome ???? Postie make yourself known I am sure we can have a conversation at some level you may understand. You obviously have a Low opinion if not me on Knottla so if you can stop hiding behind your Keyboard and back yourself as a true gentleman perhaps I/ we can alter your opinion, I will be the one with the horse and cart in the car park

The way you talk I would have expected it to be a Bentley or Rolls

Fenton

• Forum old hand
  • Surrounded by Idiots
Reply #53 on: May 02, 2019, 09:36:45 AM
No we might Roll in, and definitely Roll out but that’s as close as we will get.

Alf Hart

• Legend
Reply #54 on: May 02, 2019, 12:24:59 PM

Fone tone

I have no axe to grind with anyone . I certainly have not posted any abusive or unpleasant material here or elsewhere.  No idea what there is to shake hands about ( unless as postie indicates you are getting in an argument , which is not and won’t be with me ) don’t why you would want to have a conversation with an old idiot like me though .

By the way post tie ... how very dare you suggest I’m in any way connected to the imagination of fone tone!  I’m far too old and sensible to try and box your ears young feller me lad , I also think you might be a bit too handy anyway , so stop it or I shall deflate your truck tyres mid pick up !

MrG

• One of the boys
  • UTW
Reply #55 on: May 02, 2019, 02:44:27 PM
This is very similar to a conversation from the Last Of The Summer Wine gentleman behave.

Alf Hart

• Legend
Reply #56 on: May 02, 2019, 02:50:22 PM
Missed her G

What’s that ?

Fenton

• Forum old hand
  • Surrounded by Idiots
Reply #57 on: May 02, 2019, 04:11:27 PM
Come on old fart I know who you are so don't be shy, I don’t bite, much! I will buy you a sherry, promise not to shake your hand, I won’t come over and blow your cover so no fear, you can stay incognito, unless I have a G and T and then all bets are off.

Alf Hart

• Legend
Reply #58 on: May 02, 2019, 04:59:21 PM
Fone tone

The pleasure will be all mine ... I’m straight there from a family funeral in the midlands so may miss KO .

Il be wearing my cloak of stealth, sorry wealth !

BEZ

• Forum old hand
Reply #59 on: May 07, 2019, 12:11:27 PM
Windswept witlesswood win for worms ..

Beachy bending it like beckham- some kick that curvaceous effort young man
Bez having a blinder (mom for me)
Seedy n Eadesy  like Carling and Guscott but much prettier by far .

Castleford well beaten probably their mom young Egan who kept trying t get them going ....

Not a big crowd about 150 I’d guess .... decent honest game though .

thanks alf hart who over you are