$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Yorkshire One 18/19 Dream Team

Author Topic: Yorkshire One 18/19 Dream Team  (Read 3714 times)

Offline MyPennysWorth

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
Yorkshire One 18/19 Dream Team
« on: May 06, 2019, 04:29:06 PM »
Now the season has come to a close would be interesting to find out what everyone’s final Yorkshire One Dream Teams would look like for the season....

Offline Maroon

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
Re: Yorkshire One 18/19 Dream Team
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2019, 05:36:36 PM »
I have not seen every side in Yorkshire 1 this season but from those I have seen the following Back Row combination would be useful

Gareth Burns- Pontefract -
Jack Beddis - Pontefract
Ryan Hammond - Old Crossleyans

Sam Kerry - Beverley Hooker / Prop is a quality player
Luke Hazel - Beverley Fullback best I have seen in Yorkshire One - I think he can player in a higher league

Moortown - All the Backs  are good players and a couple of forwards  would be there or there abouts

Coleman- Pontefract centre also has had a very good year, Dedicoat on the wing is a great prospect and is developing into a quality finisher

Holam and Moloney at Middlesborough both quality players

Offline Wilyjim

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2019, 11:27:06 AM »
Moortown steamrolled this league, if I’m totally honest they should be making up most of it! Notable players - the 10 and the back rower (Josh wanez?)

Be good to hear other people’s thoughts. (Before I completely disregard them!)

Offline Wilyjim

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2019, 11:28:47 AM »
I have not seen every side in Yorkshire 1 this season but from those I have seen the following Back Row combination would be useful

Jack Beddis - Pontefract

Luke Hazel - Beverley Fullback best I have seen in Yorkshire One - I think he can player in a higher league

Moortown - All the Backs  are good players and a couple of forwards  would be there or there abouts

Coleman- Pontefract centre also has had a very good year, Dedicoat on the wing is a great prospect and is developing into a quality finisher

Never seen so much bias towards pontefract!! They simply just wouldn’t hack it in north east 1. Back rowers mentioned simply don’t have the fitness!

Offline Maroon

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2019, 04:46:20 PM »
That Backrow would easily complete in North East 1 in my opinion - G Burns is as fit as I can remember and will play into his forties no problem at all, Mr Burns has something that a lot of players either never had or lose quickly a genuine love for the game and he is an excellent player, His contribution to every club he as played for his immense and for that he has my utmost respect

J Beddis - still a youngster and he as developed well alongside Gaz Burns he will only get better

Ryan Hammond - Not sure what mileage this lad as under is belt but I saw him on a couple of occasions least season and he is a top quality operator and sets a good example for his team mates

My bias towards Pontefract must mean I am a member, Past Player or Supporter of the club , I am neither but just give my opinions on what I see and observe

Offline Divide

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2019, 05:54:12 PM »

Jack Beddis - Pontefract

Moloney at Middlesbrough didnt play a game last season. He was out injured all season.

Offline Burnsy

• A little respect please...
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2019, 08:48:13 PM »
That Backrow would easily complete in North East 1 in my opinion - G Burns is as fit as I can remember and will play into his forties no problem at all, Mr Burns has something that a lot of players either never had or lose quickly a genuine love for the game and he is an excellent player, His contribution to every club he as played for his immense and for that he has my utmost respect

J Beddis - still a youngster and he as developed well alongside Gaz Burns he will only get better

Ryan Hammond - Not sure what mileage this lad as under is belt but I saw him on a couple of occasions least season and he is a top quality operator and sets a good example for his team mates

My bias towards Pontefract must mean I am a member, Past Player or Supporter of the club , I am neither but just give my opinions on what I see and observe

Thanks Dad.
6 Nations Prediction League Winner Due To Botts Generosity 2011

The biggest downside of sudden unexpected death is being unable to delete your Internet search history.

Offline Maroon

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2019, 07:51:57 PM »
Your welcome Son