$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Well done Knottingley on the Yorkshire vase

Author Topic: Well done Knottingley on the Yorkshire vase  (Read 917 times)

Offline Mud pig

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
Well done Knottingley on the Yorkshire vase
« on: May 12, 2019, 11:56:17 AM »
Now the dust has settled I’d like to congratulate everybody on board the Knottingley juggernaut on their Yorkshire vase success. I’ve been watching this team over the last couple of seasons and it’s been a real pleasure seeing how the team has evolved. This team has struggled with consistency over the last couple of seasons due to their small squad size, several changes of coach, which they’ll admit did set them back a little, but it hasn’t stopped them marching on! The 2nd half of this season they’ve had some fantastic players join the club and now seem to have the depth they’ve longed for. I’m putting my neck on the line, I think they’ll top Yorkshire 3 next season if they keep the squad they’ve got. They have that hard metal and skill and flair that’s put away all teams they’ve locked horns with this year. In my honest opinion they’re only a class rugby union 10 short of being a comfortable Yorkshire 2 side if they can keep this squad and form they’ve shown in 2019, BRAVO all at Knottingley, in my eyes you deserve it!

Offline Pomfresian

• Forum old hand
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    • View Profile
Re: Well done Knottingley on the Yorkshire vase
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2019, 03:25:30 PM »
I here rangi chase is unsettled at cas mud slinger. .....maybe he's the answer at 10 ;D ;D ;D

Offline Fenton

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2019, 10:08:02 PM »
Mud pig, good comments and possibly right, however I think the 10 spot may have just been fixed, from within.

Offline BEZ

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2019, 10:52:26 AM »
Lovely words from the mysterious mud pig.

the party lasted till 7am thurdsday so only just recovering  :o

Fair play to Leeds it was a tough physical game, but i was never worried, them going for a drop goal in the first 20 minutes, proved, like many teams before, that  they knew they couldn't break the blue and white wall.
 i will agree with mud pig that this team will be promotion favorites next season, looks like me and seedy will have to postpone that retirement 'again'

UTFW

Offline Beachy

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2019, 02:09:17 PM »
Now the dust has settled I’d like to congratulate everybody on board the Knottingley juggernaut on their Yorkshire vase success. I’ve been watching this team over the last couple of seasons and it’s been a real pleasure seeing how the team has evolved. This team has struggled with consistency over the last couple of seasons due to their small squad size, several changes of coach, which they’ll admit did set them back a little, but it hasn’t stopped them marching on! The 2nd half of this season they’ve had some fantastic players join the club and now seem to have the depth they’ve longed for. I’m putting my neck on the line, I think they’ll top Yorkshire 3 next season if they keep the squad they’ve got. They have that hard metal and skill and flair that’s put away all teams they’ve locked horns with this year. In my honest opinion they’re only a class rugby union 10 short of being a comfortable Yorkshire 2 side if they can keep this squad and form they’ve shown in 2019, BRAVO all at Knottingley, in my eyes you deserve it!

Don't think I've ever heard such nice words come from Mud Pig, I'm shocked.

Offline Mud pig

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2019, 07:56:08 PM »
Credit where credit is due Beachy! Hopefully Knottingley have a 2nd team next season so you can get a game  ;D

Offline Fenton

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2019, 08:12:04 PM »
If Beachy gets any fatter he will have to move to the front row like his Dad did

Offline Mud pig

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2019, 08:33:32 PM »
If that is the case mr Fenton I doubt we’d hear him screech “get back 10”. It’s easy to do standing out on the wing, get him in the engine room with the big boys and see how long he lasts! Anyhow it was good to see my fav player simbo put a good shift in and was also nice to see Bez roll the chins back and get stuck in as well. Well done lads