$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; 2019-2020 fixtures

Author Topic: 2019-2020 fixtures  (Read 4577 times)

Offline old style prop

• A little respect please...
  • anyone seen me tabs.
    • View Profile
Re: 2019-2020 fixtures
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2019, 01:55:15 PM »
Best YRFU could do was some pictures of 3 different sheets with email addresses which may or may not be upto date, so still no luck getting a list of upto date phone numbers for other fixture secs in Yorkshire. Cant quite understand why no one at HQ can manage to put together a pdf with the 1 page fixture list spreadsheet that each club submits each season, not quite sure why we bother filling them in every year if they are not fully utilised ?

Think they need to borrow a teenager who can use IT for half an hour and the job will be a good one, simple pdf with the fixture list containing the key club contacts from each club would make contact so much easier.

Fingers crossed someone manages it, as after asking for this for the last 3 years through official channels I think im close to giving up on ever getting something useful to help the volunteers.

Offline Ashrugby

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2019, 02:15:35 PM »
In the close season the Yorkshire RFU asks each club to submit it's contact details of Hon Sec, Fixture secretary, chairman and safeguarding officer etc for the new season to the Yorkshire office

The details  for each club are sent out to the Hon Sec of your club  before the start of the season
Your Hon Sec should have all these details for last season and presumably should have passed them on to the fixture secretary.
Some clubs are a bit disorganised but most get their details in on time

Offline Oldandslow

• The lord of the Manor...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2019, 05:03:41 PM »
Stella

I’m told the appeal is about what the leagues at level 7.

Last season Lancs and Cheshire (l&c) had 13 teams and Cumbria 8 at level 7.

L&c were told it would be one down so their could get back to even numbers 14 teams. Relegation from North West one has relegated 3 l&c teams. Two promoted so they now have 15 teams in their league, Cumbria now only have 7 teams in there league.

Having been promised at the start of the season no more level transfer to Cumbria 1, RFU North now proposed to level transfer a team to Cumbria 1.

L&C clubs would rather be relighted to level 8 which only has 11 clubs rather than level transfer.

Just to stir the pot the breakaway Lancashire league have extended there deadline to join for next season to the end of may.

That’s a summary I got from a mate In Cheshire today.

Offline avinastella

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2019, 06:09:54 PM »
Stella

I’m told the appeal is about what the leagues at level 7.

Last season Lancs and Cheshire (l&c) had 13 teams and Cumbria 8 at level 7.

L&c were told it would be one down so their could get back to even numbers 14 teams. Relegation from North West one has relegated 3 l&c teams. Two promoted so they now have 15 teams in their league, Cumbria now only have 7 teams in there league.

Having been promised at the start of the season no more level transfer to Cumbria 1, RFU North now proposed to level transfer a team to Cumbria 1.

L&C clubs would rather be relighted to level 8 which only has 11 clubs rather than level transfer.

Just to stir the pot the breakaway Lancashire league have extended there deadline to join for next season to the end of may.

That’s a summary I got from a mate In Cheshire today.
Cheers O&S

So bottom line, the review was a roaring success then.  ::) :o
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he found his smack had talc in it.

Offline old style prop

• anyone seen me tabs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2019, 07:13:17 PM »
Cheers Ash ill chase up our sec for it, have asked YRFU for that information a couple of times every year for the last three years and get told they don't have anything (or get sent a few pictures of some old email addresses as in my last attempt). Obviously right hand and left hand not speaking to each other at both club and county level. Sometimes feels like some people assume these things happen but never check to see if they do.

Offline Marauder

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2019, 10:53:03 PM »
Old style prop, drop me an email our fixture Sec seems to have a descent contact list for fixture secs I can send you
Nick38@me.com

Offline old style prop

• anyone seen me tabs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2019, 08:23:34 AM »
TY

Offline Fredsbar

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2019, 12:18:54 PM »
North DOC fixtures are on website www. RFU North.com.

Offline WoodheadBoy

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2019, 10:47:40 AM »
Are the fixtures for Yorkshire 1 going to be linked on Pitchero Fred? Or do we need to do it manually? Connected to competition but no fixtures showing.