$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Pre Season

Author Topic: Pre Season  (Read 1015 times)

Offline rgy

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
Pre Season
« on: June 16, 2019, 05:34:40 PM »
Hi guys, ive been living in York for a little while now and looking forward to play some rugby this year! I know of two teams in the York area but cant seem to find when their pre season starts, if you know could you let me know? if if any other clubs local to York have pre season dates as of yet?

Cheers Guys

Offline TheRIguy

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
Re: Pre Season
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2019, 06:12:47 PM »
Hi there,
I'm one of the coaches at York RI and would be great to have you come down to the club. We're currently running touch rugby on Thursday evenings at the club (New Lane, Acomb) from 7-8pm. Pre-season starts on Tuesday 2nd July and we then run every Tuesday and Thursday from 7pm. Please feel free to drop down to the club anytime, or drop me a message on here if you have any questions.
Cheers

Offline Ian1307

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2019, 10:22:06 PM »
Pre-season starts at York on Tues 2nd July from 7pm, we are also running S&C sessions every Tuesday and Thursday from now to July. Failing that we also have touch rugby going on at the same times.

Offline BR

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2019, 03:53:30 PM »
York Rowntress are currently doing touch 8-9pm on a Tuesday, proper preseason starts Tues 2nd July from 7pm

Offline rgy

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2019, 08:30:02 PM »
Thanks for the help guys!