$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Results

Results

This is a discussion for the topic Results on the board Yorkshire 3.

Author Topic: Results  (Read 7589 times)

Gums

• Finding my feet
on: September 07, 2019, 05:59:42 PM
Any results? Worms 20-7 harrogate

MrG

• One of the boys
  • UTW
Reply #1 on: September 07, 2019, 06:09:30 PM
Was gutted today was expecting Harrowgate to bring two busses and a camera crew again. Very disappointed.

Sheeptownlad

• Finding my feet
Reply #2 on: September 07, 2019, 06:14:01 PM
I think...20-31 at Sandylands  in a good 1st game, 2 soft yellows both to Skipton.. OO had a last play of the game converted try which denied us a losing bonus point. Hope your lad who broke his leg makes a quick full recovery and credit to the ambulance service which was on pitch within minutes.

Dropped It

• Forum old hand
  • Can't catch, won't kick.
Reply #3 on: September 07, 2019, 06:36:07 PM
Vandals vs Baildon.

Both teams had good patches. Lots to work on for both and plenty of players to come back. But a good opener for us.

Baildon are a credit to this league. They left our changing room in immaculate condition and stayed for a couple of beers. Wish them all the best for the season.

UTV. 
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 06:38:30 PM by Dropped It »

gateprop

• Paternal Voice of the Silent Majority
Reply #4 on: September 07, 2019, 06:46:46 PM
Wibsey 31 - 15 Castleford
Sheffield Medics 34 - 31 Hemsworth
Leeds Corinthians 15 - 12 Ossett
Halifax Vandals 23 - 19 Baildon
Knottingley 20 - 7 Pythons
Skipton 20 - 31 Otliensians
Rotherham Phoenix ?? - ?? Aireborough
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 06:56:55 PM by gateprop »

Beachy

• Forum old hand
Reply #5 on: September 07, 2019, 06:55:34 PM
Good encounter against Harrogate as it always is, but I think our defence definitely won us the game today keeping them out till the last 10 minutes. Happy to get the win against a team that should be there or there abouts at the end. Stuff to work on for us but a typical opening game and positive signs. Hopefully nothing too serious with the knee and I'll be back in no time, good to see Gateprop again and their lads, see you at your place at the end of the season.

Mud pig

• One of the boys
Reply #6 on: September 07, 2019, 07:16:47 PM
Don’t be kind to Harrogate beachy, their backs were very poor and they’ll be nowhere near the top of the league if  they can’t sort that out! I admire the old fake injury Trick Beachy we all know you needed a break....those extra lbs you’re carrying are taking their toll! Was a delight to witness the knotts juggernaut marching on again, well done worms bringing that excellent defence from last season with you. I think you worms are the team to beat this season!!

Good encounter against Harrogate as it always is, but I think our defence definitely won us the game today keeping them out till the last 10 minutes. Happy to get the win against a team that should be there or there abouts at the end. Stuff to work on for us but a typical opening game and positive signs. Hopefully nothing too serious with the knee and I'll be back in no time, good to see Gateprop again and their lads, see you at your place at the end of the season.

MrG

• One of the boys
  • UTW
Reply #7 on: September 07, 2019, 07:25:50 PM
From personally playing today I thought their forwards were well drilled and backs were absolutely terrible. Also one other thing for the majority of the lads to get their free food (probably not as good their 5* standards back home) and just leave without putting some money behind a bar is a disgrace. So good luck for season Harrowgate it’s going to long and miserable just like your snobbish ways.

Gums

• Finding my feet
Reply #8 on: September 07, 2019, 08:18:10 PM
Some good results today. Good efforts from everyone but cant wait for the local derby next week hemsworth vs knottingley.good luck to both teams its should be exciting.

Gums

• Finding my feet
Reply #9 on: September 07, 2019, 08:20:02 PM
By the way I believe the knottingley had 10 first team players missing today hope rest of the teams have set there bars high this season. Good luck to all in round 2.

Beachy

• Forum old hand
Reply #10 on: September 07, 2019, 08:27:00 PM
Don’t be kind to Harrogate beachy, their backs were very poor and they’ll be nowhere near the top of the league if  they can’t sort that out! I admire the old fake injury Trick Beachy we all know you needed a break....those extra lbs you’re carrying are taking their toll! Was a delight to witness the knotts juggernaut marching on again, well done worms bringing that excellent defence from last season with you. I think you worms are the team to beat this season!!

He's here look my old friend The Pig of Mud, still none the wiser to who you are but I will find you and I will have a pint with you as it must be lonely being so incognito! I agree Harrogates backs looked out of ideas but think that was down to the Knottla defence to be honest more than anything!

MrG

• One of the boys
  • UTW
Reply #11 on: September 07, 2019, 08:39:01 PM
Beachy bore off! Are you a Lib Dem ? scrum bag
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 10:02:19 PM by MrG »

Gums

• Finding my feet
Reply #12 on: September 07, 2019, 10:49:55 PM
Beachy sounds gay to me. Hope your injuries is not too serious seen you limping off in today's game. Bit of advice if it's too rough for you beachy stick to cross dressing.

omigidiant

• Legend
Reply #13 on: September 07, 2019, 11:29:35 PM
Good win today by Wibsey and it would seem they are not fazed by the move into a higher league. Would be contenders??
Never argue with an idiot, he'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience!

He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy.

• Forum old hand
Reply #14 on: September 08, 2019, 08:07:02 AM
Who is mud pig? Does he play?