$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Game Values

Game Values

This is a discussion for the topic Game Values on the board Other Senior Rugby.

Author Topic: Game Values  (Read 1867 times)

around forever

• Finding my feet
on: September 24, 2019, 03:29:31 PM
The link below is to a letter issued by the RFURU, the constituent body for referee societies, and sent to every referees society in the country. We would hope, as always within Yorkshire , that referees will apply this sensibly but it is only right that clubs, coaches, and players, are made aware of the emphasis being placed on this aspect of the game. As I say this has been sent out across the Country so it is not a Yorkshire issue but referees will be expected to take on board the requirements detailed in the letter.
https://www.facebook.com/545397372191779/posts/2668358003229028/?substory_index=0

Red Horseman

• Legend of the Game
  • A little respect please...
  • Aquila non capit moscas.
Reply #1 on: February 23, 2020, 08:01:18 AM
Clearly nobody told the officials in the Whales v Snailmunchers yesterday. Dan Biggar's behaviour was as close as I've seen to imitating what is normally the preserve of a chavball player, and will no doubt inspire the next generation to do likewise, given that he was allowed to do it for the full 80 minutes.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO DRINK CHEAP WHISKY.