$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; York 4 fixtures

York 4 fixtures

This is a discussion for the topic York 4 fixtures on the board Yorkshire 4.

Author Topic: York 4 fixtures  (Read 3596 times)

Caravanboys

• One of the boys
on: October 01, 2019, 06:39:10 PM
Bramley v Halifax - should be a big test for both sides
Burley v LMD- don't think freshers will have settled yet, having said that burley usually have a few students . But Burley home win
Knaresbrough v Mods - after lasts weeks no game and home advantage knaresbrough to win
Mosbrough v RI should be a close game but York seem to be the team to beat RI win
Nestle v Hessle - carnt see past a Hessle win
Oaks v stocks - local Derby great for Oaks to get there 1st win in 18 month or so , but back down to earth I think stocks win .

Come on York 4 lads or am I flogging a dead horse!

He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy.

• Forum old hand
Reply #1 on: October 01, 2019, 08:49:26 PM
Bramley by 20 vs fax
Burley vs LMD by 3 high scoring game
Boro vs Mods by 10
Moss by 3 vid RI
Nestle vs hessle by 7
Oaks by 3 vs stocks

Crooksy1

• Finding my feet
Reply #2 on: October 01, 2019, 10:52:23 PM
Bramley home advantage
Burley to take a close game
Mods away win

Should be a close game at Mosborough, home advantage
Was good to get a win under the belt at stocksbridge last week, a scrappy one at that. Hopefully have enough to take the win at Rowntrees
See if oaks can make it two on the bounce? Think Stocksbridge might have too much up front for them though. Stocksbridge by a few

The Nomad

• Finding my feet
Reply #3 on: October 01, 2019, 10:54:36 PM
Bramley v Halifax - Bramley started well, confidence will be there, and tough place to win, so backing the home side.
Burley v LMD - Burley looking strong early in, so backing another home win
Knaresborough v Leeds Mods - Knaresborough struggling, so a Mods win

Mosborough v RI - possibly the 2 teams to beat in this section, RI to shade it after a strong start too
Rowntrees v Hessle - Hessle to win after bouncing back last weekend
Oaks v Stocksbridge - great to see Oaks get a win, but think Stocksbridge will be too strong

WingMan

• Finding my feet
Reply #4 on: October 02, 2019, 03:40:09 PM
Bramley v Halifax - Bramley
Burley v LMD- Burley
Knaresbrough v Mods - Mods
Mosbrough v York RI - York RI
Nestle v Hessle - Hessle
Oaks v stocks - Stocksbridge

Good luck this weekend!

the boy

• Finding my feet
Reply #5 on: October 04, 2019, 12:41:45 PM
Bramley v Halifax - Bramley off to a flying start, Bramley to win 10+
Burley v LMD- Burley another strong start, looking for another win here, but what have the students got?Burley +5
Knaresbrough v Mods - Poor Knaresborough start, and already a blob for mods is that a bad sign? should be tight, Mods +3
Mosbrough v York RI - tough game between some of this years challengers, despite being away going york win +3
Nestle v Hessle - got to back hessle, big contenders this year and should breeze past Hessle +12
Oaks v stocks - Congrats on the victory Oaks, hopefully it can spur you on to more. cant see it this weekend though stocks +5

UtilityBack

• Finding my feet
Reply #6 on: October 05, 2019, 07:27:28 PM
Trees won 22-17 with a bp

He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy.

• Forum old hand
Reply #7 on: October 06, 2019, 08:12:34 AM
What’s going on at Knaresborough?? This time last year we(wibsey)  drew 12-12 at their place, they were the best side we played all year, they had a second team and seemed like a club ready to climb the leagues... now they are getting beat 0-60 at home!!

silverback

• Forum old hand
  • Riverside
Reply #8 on: October 07, 2019, 09:28:56 AM
Threw the game away at trees last Saturday     very disappointing   although Trees have a improved side from last season good front 5 and some rapid wingers   new coach doing the biz    should have won   but thats rugby

Caravanboys

• One of the boys
Reply #9 on: October 07, 2019, 06:02:39 PM
Ye big surprise trees beating Hessle , but good for the division more comp.
Knaresbrough seem to have lost the Fiji player and there Capt. Gone back to Harrogate I believe. Always a tuff game against fax ,' but managed to pull away with a win .
Now see how the students have recruited after freshens week has settled. LMD away

utilityback91

• Finding my feet
Reply #10 on: October 08, 2019, 12:51:40 PM
Skipper hasn't gone back to Harrogate, retired due to injury.

Most of the Fijians are now playing at a National standard and a few lads have been away playing league. Hopefully the end of the league season sees a few key players return for kboro