$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Just a thought

Just a thought

This is a discussion for the topic Just a thought on the board Yorkshire 3.

Author Topic: Just a thought  (Read 1749 times)

Danny Wan1

• One of the boys
on: October 13, 2019, 01:45:04 AM
Played at Sheffield Medics yesterday, facilities are excellent by the way

As Chairman of Wibsey I was never approached or introduced to anyone within their club. Nobody told us where to go for the after game food or MOM presentation. Hence the lad waited in the car park for 30 mins and then we went hom. We don't like to do this !
My question is are University sides sides suitable for CLUB rugby ?

The lads were great but a tad aloof .

ye olde 9

• A little respect please...
Reply #1 on: October 13, 2019, 07:32:38 AM
They struggle with Sat rugby social side as on Wednesdays when they play the teams turn up, change, play and back on bus home. I don't think it is intentional, as lads that have gone straight from school rugby to uni rugby won't know how it works. Remember sometimes it works the other way. We played yesterday in a top of table game, won, with the exception of the older players the opposition  young lads just went, missing food, presentations etc. Win or lose, sulking and skulking off is not done.

Young Turk

• One of the boys
Reply #2 on: October 13, 2019, 08:38:45 AM
For future reference, their after game hospitality is held 30 seconds up the road in a pub called The Sportsman Inn.