$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Oct 12 results

Author Topic: Oct 12 results  (Read 226 times)

Offline Crooksy1

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
Oct 12 results
« on: October 12, 2019, 11:37:23 PM »
Good wins for Bramley and Mods.
Stocksbridge putting one on Rowntrees.
What’s happening with Knaresborough and Rods? Both Walkovers
Well done to Mosborough today, close game in parts and our lads did well to come back from 26-7 to make it 26-21 with a minute to go. Good luck to Mos for the rest of the season

Offline Mans not hot

• One of the boys
  • Stanley Rods full back
    • View Profile
Re: Oct 12 results
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 08:59:50 AM »
Good wins for Bramley and Mods.
Stocksbridge putting one on Rowntrees.
What’s happening with Knaresborough and Rods? Both Walkovers
Well done to Mosborough today, close game in parts and our lads did well to come back from 26-7 to make it 26-21 with a minute to go. Good luck to Mos for the rest of the season

Not a good day for Rods went from having 17 players on Friday night to 12 by the time we got to York.
We played a friendly after conceding the game, RI gave us 3 players (1 front rower to allow competitive scrums) and we played quite a competitive friendly which finished 24-12 to RI

Thanks to York for lending us the players, enjoyed the game and made it worth travelling for the 12 that bothered

Offline TheRIguy

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 09:17:28 AM »
Appreciate the Rods boys travelling to us with only 12, to make sure a game of rugby happened. Happy to make up the numbers in the interest of 30-35 guys playing a game of rugby. Good competitive game too, will look forward to the return trip!

Offline Caravanboys

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 11:06:38 AM »
Good to see a team travel with only 12 , good effort Rods .
its not looking good at Knaresbrough with little / no strength in depth both on and off the field hope both Rods and Knaresbrough come through it.
some great rugby at LMD from both sides glad to see our boys coming through a stern test and now ready for a top of the table clash at home next week.

Offline Crooksy1

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Yesterday at 11:36:07 PM »
It’s a tough pill to swallow having to go short of players and still play the game. We had to do last year and it’s not easy! Hats off to the lads that travelled and played it anyway.
Onwards and upwards Rods, we’ll see you all on Saturday !