$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Results 9.11.19

Results 9.11.19

This is a discussion for the topic Results 9.11.19 on the board Yorkshire 3.

Author Topic: Results 9.11.19  (Read 4704 times)

Dropped It

• Forum old hand
  • Can't catch, won't kick.
on: November 09, 2019, 04:46:07 PM
Vandals 21-3 Medics

For some reason it’s saying 20-25 on the RFU website? Dunno why. Orcs won against a spirited Medics side.

gateprop

• Paternal Voice of the Silent Majority
Reply #1 on: November 09, 2019, 04:49:28 PM
Pythons 31 - 15 Otliensians

Cornerstone Worm

• Finding my feet
Reply #2 on: November 09, 2019, 05:01:52 PM
Wasn’t at game today but heard Knottingley went with 5 first teamers, 3 of the players birds, Gary from the local Sainsbury’s and his dog and some of the supporters also shoved their boots on and even WeirdoWetShite wanted to make an appearance for the mighty worms. Game started slowly and Roth dominated round the rucks and made our defence look we’ve been on the local spice all morning. Once we realised we’re the Knottingley f*****g Worms, things started to click and played some liquid rugby but tbf to the Phoenix, just like their name they kept rising from the ash and were absolute pains in the inside-centre. All in all a good win for us but I wasn’t at the game like I said so don’t take every thing I said literally.
CW xoxo

isc12

• Finding my feet
Reply #3 on: November 09, 2019, 06:14:50 PM
Well controlled performance vs medics today. Maybe left a bonus point out there but a comfy win never the less against a tricky side.

FairPlay to mellor, gritting the roads and still turning out for the boys for 80 minutes. Some character👏🏻👏🏻

Boatracer

• Legend
  • Lose on the pitch, win by the bar.
Reply #4 on: November 09, 2019, 07:25:42 PM
Baildon 21 - 20 Corinthians
What a game, 2 very evenly matched sides with lots of sloppy errors from both teams.
The result could of been so much different...
Corinthians ‘last play of the game’ try was followed by their kicker hitting the post to deny Corinthians the victory and on the flip side, keep baildon’s fortress ( both 1st XV and 2 XV - intact )
Best of luck to an extremely good Corinthians side, who will no doubt be pushing all season
Yes, my scrum cap is wee coloured...

Beachy

• Forum old hand
Reply #5 on: November 09, 2019, 08:40:51 PM
Looking forward to WeirdoNonceWipes comments this weekend. Wonder if he's shagging his hand this time of night or his bed?

Fenton

• Forum old hand
  • Surrounded by Idiots
Reply #6 on: November 09, 2019, 08:51:49 PM
Beachy, behave he has his bedsheets to clean from this morning, and then he has to hand write his 4 paragraphs before he types them in, with his trousers around his ankles, so it will be 10.30 pm before you will hear from him 🥴

Weirdowetwipe

• Finding my feet
Reply #7 on: November 09, 2019, 08:57:42 PM
Lol! I'm a broken man tonight! Tail dangling between my legs! Knottingley win, firth park thunder losing to a last gasp drop goal, sheff Wendy denied victory by an injury time equaliser! Just not my day! Even my new 10% discount friends losing, must have used up all their super power last week!

Oh well what better way to drown my sorrows with a couple of Aldi bottles of sauvigon blanc! How the the rich and and famous rock and roll!!!

Rotherham toy town, really let me down today and have given the Knottingley naughty squad the last laugh!!! I need a cuddle tonight, no sex, no masturbation just a big cuddle.

Too old too slow

• One of the boys
Reply #8 on: November 09, 2019, 09:36:31 PM
Wibsey 17- Hemsworth 18.....I've never seen a game where both sides didn't want to win it .... Wibsey took the advantage for halftime but fluffed chances to seal the game with the Hemsworth boys making a come back late second half.
The Wibsey scrum smashed the Hemsworth pack backwards on many occasion but the ref didn't see fit to reward the villagers for there dominant performance....Both lineouts were poor at best.
The game got really srappy to the end with a player from both sides getting a red card one for feeble head butt to start the melee (Hems) second a girl bat punch(wib) for retaliation.
But ultimately Wibsey didn't play the ref as well as the away team and lost the game
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 09:43:31 PM by Too old too slow »

MrG

• One of the boys
  • UTW
Reply #9 on: November 09, 2019, 11:39:13 PM
WeirdoWetWipe 😂😂 brilliant

Fenton

• Forum old hand
  • Surrounded by Idiots
Reply #10 on: November 09, 2019, 11:52:00 PM
He makes Pastie seem like a normal Bloke, def premier league Idiot

ClbNrg

• Legend
Reply #11 on: November 10, 2019, 08:41:56 AM
Ensians were soundly beaten by Pythons.

Pythons were better in the scrum, line out and breakdown. Our backs were better but with limited platform we did not get them going and when we did have possession, feed to the backs was poor at best but that was credit to Harrogate.

Well done Gate and look forward to the return fixture.

Postie

• One of the boys
Reply #12 on: November 10, 2019, 07:42:09 PM

Stay off the mad dog 20/20 Mr Fentone.

By the way, I'm glad to see you answered my prediction prayers and dug deep to up the win bonus this week.

Postie

• One of the boys
Reply #13 on: November 10, 2019, 07:43:47 PM
With a player from both sides getting a red card one for feeble head butt to start the melee (Hems) second a girl bat punch(wib) for retaliation.

Not like West Bowling to have a player sent off

Fenton

• Forum old hand
  • Surrounded by Idiots
Reply #14 on: November 10, 2019, 08:48:01 PM

Stay off the mad dog 20/20 Mr Fentone.

By the way, I'm glad to see you answered my prediction prayers and dug deep to up the win bonus this week.
Pastie, glad to see you are back and trying to regain your Too Idiot tag, I did not answer your prediction prayer, it had nothing to do with me, one of your numerous incorrect statements that keeps you on a par with Weirdo