$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Predictions 16.11.19

Predictions 16.11.19

This is a discussion for the topic Predictions 16.11.19 on the board Yorkshire 3.

Author Topic: Predictions 16.11.19  (Read 11000 times)

Weirdowetwipe

• Finding my feet
Reply #30 on: November 14, 2019, 08:42:42 PM
Knottingley will be invincible this week with 7 returning from last week's stag do in Prague! They will be fresh and angry to go to war having spent hundreds watching naked midget wrestling, and buying Eastern European women numerous drinks but not getting into their knickers. Home turf will see the players carrying extra carpets before, during and after the match! Come on you Vandals let's vandalise some worm back door entries in the shower room!!!!

Corinthians my discount friends I think will win. I don't think it will be a cricket score as I think it will be a light hearted affair followed by lots of banter, giggles, probing of moist pussy whilst sipping on some staropramen.

The team with the nonsense name otliensians to win. The Hemsworth boys will be blown away with the scenic beauty of Otley and their mind just won't be on the game!

Phoenix!!! Toy towners will be confident after their impressive display against Jonny Bravo and the 14 gorillas in the mist last week. Wibsey will be inexperienced playing water polo and will struggle with the dunking powers of Toy town number 8. Wibsey will be praying for benidorm style weather in the next couple of days!

Harrogate to beat the town lucky enough to be sandwiched between the delights of Dewsbury, Batley and shakey wakey! I predict another week of choke ya python in the shower during wild celebrations!

Castleford to steam roller the Steelers with no Dee dars!!!!

Baildon to squeeze some balls and force the choir boys into submission! Choir boys will need to be on song to even compete!

Fat Back

• Finding my feet
  • Let's spice things up!
Reply #31 on: November 14, 2019, 08:46:57 PM
Evening Fenton! Sorry to drag you away from your cheap Aldi Gin! In response to your request for further information, I'm an ex-player of a number of clubs (too old and fat now). Been to a few Y3 games this season so thought I would jump in on the banter as none of the other leagues seems to have any on here. I don't have anything against the Worms and haven't seen them play this season yet. But hopefully will get chance very soon. I have heard some things from a few teams though that have come up against you

Fenton

• Forum old hand
  • Surrounded by Idiots
Reply #32 on: November 14, 2019, 09:30:32 PM
Evening Fenton! Sorry to drag you away from your cheap Aldi Gin! In response to your request for further information, I'm an ex-player of a number of clubs (too old and fat now). Been to a few Y3 games this season so thought I would jump in on the banter as none of the other leagues seems to have any on here. I don't have anything against the Worms and haven't seen them play this season yet. But hopefully will get chance very soon. I have heard some things from a few teams though that have come up against you
Fat ##te love it, your welcome down to the worm factory any weekend, remember don’t drink and drive, bring a sober friend to take you home

Fenton

• Forum old hand
  • Surrounded by Idiots
Reply #33 on: November 14, 2019, 09:36:10 PM
Knottingley will be invincible this week with 7 returning from last week's stag do in Prague! They will be fresh and angry to go to war having spent hundreds watching naked midget wrestling, and buying Eastern European women numerous drinks but not getting into their knickers. Home turf will see the players carrying extra carpets before, during and after the match! Come on you Vandals let's vandalise some worm back door entries in the shower room!!!!

Corinthians my discount friends I think will win. I don't think it will be a cricket score as I think it will be a light hearted affair followed by lots of banter, giggles, probing of moist pussy whilst sipping on some staropramen.

The team with the nonsense name otliensians to win. The Hemsworth boys will be blown away with the scenic beauty of Otley and their mind just won't be on the game!

Phoenix!!! Toy towners will be confident after their impressive display against Jonny Bravo and the 14 gorillas in the mist last week. Wibsey will be inexperienced playing water polo and will struggle with the dunking powers of Toy town number 8. Wibsey will be praying for benidorm style weather in the next couple of days!

Harrogate to beat the town lucky enough to be sandwiched between the delights of Dewsbury, Batley and shakey wakey! I predict another week of choke ya python in the shower during wild celebrations!

Castleford to steam roller the Steelers with no Dee dars!!!!

Baildon to squeeze some balls and force the choir boys into submission! Choir boys will need to be on song to even compete!

Weirdo wet wipe, you were in danger of being knocked off November top idiot award , but thanks to the utter dribble you posted you are going to be hard to beat, although I’m sure Pastie will give it a go, only half way through the month, keep it up and the Seuss seem to be working

Weirdowetwipe

• Finding my feet
Reply #34 on: November 14, 2019, 09:54:52 PM
Utter dribble????? I bet you a gingerbread latte with extra cream all my predictions are right!

Fenton

• Forum old hand
  • Surrounded by Idiots
Reply #35 on: November 14, 2019, 10:30:24 PM
Utter dribble????? I bet you a gingerbread latte with extra cream all my predictions are right!
wetwipe so far your record is sketchy

Cornerstone Worm

• Finding my feet
Reply #36 on: November 15, 2019, 07:46:16 AM
Knottingley - WeirdoWetShite's been dropped to bench this week now a few of the players have returned back from Scarbados, thats only reason why he's slagging us off. Think the worms will be tested this week but reckon they can get the job done on home turf.
Corinthians (j) - don't think I need to explain this one.
Otley - Hemsworth don't have enough in their locker to get an away win here.
Pheonix - Haven't seen Wibsey yet but going off Roth's performance last week against us I reckon they could do a job here.
Showergate - I like Ossett but think Pythons will be too strong for them here, seem to remember Ossett showers being chuffing cold though so I'd be checking Shower Heads to make sure they're still there. Pythons have a record of getting angry with Showers.
Baildon - carry on from their impressive win last week.

Cornerstone Worm

• Finding my feet
Reply #37 on: November 15, 2019, 07:53:05 AM
Grottla V Vandals - Going for vandals in a close one. Knottingley thugs completely bottled a close game against Corinthians in their only big game so far and vandals had a good couple of wins lately.

Corinthians V Aire - Corinths by a cricket score if not a HWO

OO V Hems - OOs big win at home. Hems picked up a couple of wins but a very bang average team full of puddings.

Ossett V Gate - Gate to win away from home. Ossett too inconsistent and Harrogate forwards to dominate. Harrogate backs are Y4 at best but have a decent pack.

Phoenix V Wibsey - Phoenix with home advantage. Wibsey lads to take a day off from knocking there lass about to cheap shot their way to one or two red cards and throw the game away.

Meds V Cas - Does anybody really care?! But I'll go for Cas anyway.

Skipton V Baildon - Baildon but not by too many. Skipton are a terrible side and only pick up home wins because away team players can't be bothered to travel that far and have better things to do.

New to the forum and trying to add a bit more banter to the mix

Only big game so far? I'd be a bit insulted if I were Showergate or Otley, one close to getting promoted last season and the other just dropping down from the league above.

Postie

• One of the boys
Reply #38 on: November 15, 2019, 10:59:39 AM
Y3 November Champs/ Untouchables at home.

Middleton Massive by a cricket score - Joker

OOs with home advantage.

Snakes to steal it if not too exhausted by the time they get to the pitch.

Can Wibsey keep 15 on the pitch? No prediction.

Kids to give Cash the runaround.

Baildon to kick on from last week's great result.

Ossett 9 no more

• Forum old hand
Reply #39 on: November 15, 2019, 11:00:23 AM
Knottingley v Halifax Vandals  - As i said t'other week , Knottingley will not lose , especially at home  :) :)
Leeds Corinthians v Aireborough  - A walk in the park , so to speak (joker)
Old Otliensians v Hemsworth  -  OO's of course
Ossett v Harrogate Pythons  -  Third bottom :( , always back yourself
Rotherham Phoenix v Wibsey  Wibsey will have too much 'firepower'
Sheffield Medicals v Castleford - Both teams beat us not impressed with either , Cas just
Skipton v Baildon  Not much to say just Baildon

thorne 123

• Forum old hand
Reply #40 on: November 15, 2019, 04:43:11 PM

Knottingley (j)
Leeds Corinthians
Old Otliensians
Harrogate Pythons
Rotherham Phoenix 
 skipton

AndyRobbo

• Finding my feet
Reply #41 on: November 15, 2019, 05:04:41 PM
Knottingley
Leeds
Old Otliensians
Harrogate
Sheffield Medicals
Baildon

Fat Back

• Finding my feet
  • Let's spice things up!
Reply #42 on: November 15, 2019, 06:13:58 PM
Grottla V Vandals - Going for vandals in a close one. Knottingley thugs completely bottled a close game against Corinthians in their only big game so far and vandals had a good couple of wins lately.

OO V Hems - OOs big win at home. Hems picked up a couple of wins but a very bang average team full of puddings.

Ossett V Gate - Gate to win away from home. Ossett too inconsistent and Harrogate forwards to dominate. Harrogate backs are Y4 at best but have a decent pack.

Phoenix V Wibsey - Phoenix with home advantage. Wibsey lads to take a day off from knocking there lass about to cheap shot their way to one or two red cards and throw the game away.

Skipton V Baildon - Baildon but not by too many. Skipton are a terrible side and only pick up home wins because away team players can't be bothered to travel that far and have better things to do.

Only big game so far? I'd be a bit insulted if I were Showergate or Otley, one close to getting promoted last season and the other just dropping down from the league above.

We all know Harrogate are a very average team. Decent forwards and awful backs. I'm sure you played them first game of season so not really a test as it was first game.

OO's aren't what they were when they got promoted out of Y3. They beat all the lower teams in this league but get beat by the better. Again, hardly a test.

Looking forward to going to watch the Worms against Corinths in National Cup. Surely got to be best amateur game ever played with how good the knottla boys tell everyone they are!

Fenton

• Forum old hand
  • Surrounded by Idiots
Reply #43 on: November 15, 2019, 06:57:04 PM

We all know Harrogate are a very average team. Decent forwards and awful backs. I'm sure you played them first game of season so not really a test as it was first game.

OO's aren't what they were when they got promoted out of Y3. They beat all the lower teams in this league but get beat by the better. Again, hardly a test.

Looking forward to going to watch the Worms against Corinths in National Cup. Surely got to be best amateur game ever played with how good the knottla boys tell everyone they are!

Fat **at oh behave, without the worms you would not have anything to talk about

Beachy

• Forum old hand
Reply #44 on: November 15, 2019, 07:14:21 PM

Think alot of the oldies on this forum think we big ourselves up alot just cos we dish out some banter to make the boring Saturday's a little more enjoyable. But we're just a set of simple, council estate, illiterate thugs that have a laugh on Saturday rolling round in the mud and getting pissed up after. Don't think any of the Knottla posters on here barring Fenton after he's had a gin have claimed to be good or world beaters, we just like tackling things that move and getting drunk and anyone that comes to the club will see that and be welcomed with some white lightning and friendly banter.