$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; 23rd Nov Fixtures

Author Topic: 23rd Nov Fixtures  (Read 918 times)

Offline The Nomad

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
23rd Nov Fixtures
« on: November 21, 2019, 10:45:20 AM »
Halifax v Bramley - going to be a tougher one away from home, but Bramley are rolling, so expect another win for them
LMD v Burley - as above really, would think that Burley will get the win here.
Leeds Mods v Knaresborough - can only see one of two outcomes; big home win or a walkover

Hessle v Rowntrees - would think a close one, but home advantage to tell for Hessle
Stocksbridge v Oaks - again a big home win, hopefully no walkover
York R.I. v Mosborough - potential to be a great game that could go either way, going to go with the home side to edge it here though.

Offline Mans not hot

• One of the boys
  • Stanley Rods full back
    • View Profile
Re: 23rd Nov Fixtures
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2019, 10:22:41 PM »
Halifax v Bramley - going to be a tougher one away from home, but Bramley are rolling, so expect another win for them
LMD v Burley - as above really, would think that Burley will get the win here.
Leeds Mods v Knaresborough - can only see one of two outcomes; big home win or a walkover

Hessle v Rowntrees - would think a close one, but home advantage to tell for Hessle
Stocksbridge v Oaks - again a big home win, hopefully no walkover
York R.I. v Mosborough - potential to be a great game that could go either way, going to go with the home side to edge it here though.

Guessing Knaresborough have had to cry off because we (rods) are playing Mods in a friendly now
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 11:01:59 AM by Mans not hot »

Offline The Nomad

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2019, 08:16:07 AM »
Poor show that on the face of it! Unless the game with Mods has been re-arranged, why would it be acceptable to cancel a game with one team and then play another!?

Offline WingMan

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2019, 08:35:51 AM »
Halifax - Bramley - fully expecting this to be a harder game than at home but i have enough faith in the lads we've got to push for the win.
Leeds Medics - Burley - Burley to win this one.
Mods - Knaresborough - i hope it isnt true that they've cancelled the game in return for a friendly. Was a slog last week on mods pitch due the previous several days of rain. Mods win, if its on.

Hessle - Rowntree's - Don't know a right lot about Rowntree's so Hessle to win.
Stocks - Oaks - Stocks win
York RI - Mosborough- York are good at home and have a few decent backs. Also if their little stocky bald lad is playing he can change the game for them if it isnt going their way. York win.

Offline Mans not hot

• One of the boys
  • Stanley Rods full back
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2019, 11:00:39 AM »
Poor show that on the face of it! Unless the game with Mods has been re-arranged, why would it be acceptable to cancel a game with one team and then play another!?

Meant we are playing Mods

Offline The Nomad

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2019, 11:59:21 AM »
That makes more sense! 😂

Offline Caravanboys

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2019, 04:38:06 PM »
Halifax v Bramley phoenix - should be a tough game as usual in the mud as usual rain forecast!
Medics v Burley _ hope it for a shock result here with the wide spaces on the medics pitch ; medics
Mods v knaresbrough - looks like another club struggling after a short term stardom in previous seasons
Hessle v Rowntrees - would have said hessle win but not so sure ; Rowntrees away win
Stock v Oaks - home win
Ri v Mosbrough - looks like tie of the round close but home advantage to tell.

Offline top prop

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2019, 10:25:53 AM »
Good game v Mods both sides showing changes better than going shopping with the wife

Offline WingMan

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2019, 12:16:26 PM »
We never really got out of 2nd gear but Halifax gave it everything. A draw probably summed the day up perfectly  :-\