$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Results Week 11

Results Week 11

This is a discussion for the topic Results Week 11 on the board Yorkshire 2 .

Author Topic: Results Week 11  (Read 2114 times)

Locked Out

• Paternal Voice of the Silent Majority
  • Life is serious enough...
on: November 24, 2019, 11:51:59 AM
Ripon 30 - 3 Thornensians: After a dour first half (3 - 0) at half time, Ripon’s superior fitness and finesse shone through. Thorne had good backs and a meaty scrum, but not much in the way of attacking enterprise. Great team spirit in the Ripon squad now, bodes well for some more good results to come.

Johnsman

• Finding my feet
Reply #1 on: November 25, 2019, 08:18:42 AM
Grovians 20 N. Ribblesdale 6  - very hard fought game with both defences well on top. Two excellently taken tries in broken play by Grovians backs the real difference between the teams. Ribbs certainly look better than their league position suggests.

Ribb Exile in Lancs

• The lord of the Manor...
Reply #2 on: November 25, 2019, 04:22:07 PM
Thanks I think we are but we need to start winning soon.

Ribbflagman

• A little respect please...
Reply #3 on: November 25, 2019, 07:41:13 PM
I concur with Mr Johnsman,
                                         thought Grovians defence was better than ours as both tries came from missed tackles. The first from your elusive but very speedy 15 who left 4 would be tacklers grasping thin air. The second again a missed tackle and then you produced something you have in the backs that we dont , GAS. Never mind we are not that far away and the forwards are more than competitive.
Fingers crossed for a couple of wins before xmas or we will have to send a begging letter to Old Saint Nick.