$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; National Cup

National Cup

This is a discussion for the topic National Cup on the board Yorkshire 3.

Author Topic: National Cup  (Read 9481 times)

Fenton

• Forum old hand
  • Surrounded by Idiots
Reply #15 on: November 30, 2019, 09:32:02 PM
What a load of lancashire, if your wrong admit it, if you think you are right defend it, if you can not do that try another job/profession/hobby whatever, but when you make decisions that determine the future of 15/30 plus other people , be honest

Ossett Coach (no more)

• Legend
Reply #16 on: November 30, 2019, 09:37:07 PM
Everyone makes mistakes. Players in that game will have made errors too - just like the ref. I appreciate that can be hard to take but it’s not an exact science !!!. Just a case of Yorkshire 3 players expecting international standard refs!!!

marky mark

• Legend
Reply #17 on: November 30, 2019, 10:09:51 PM
Check my post, I don’t think anyone is expecting Wayne Barnes, just a fair appointment, this was far from it, all players deserve better, that’s both teams !!!!!!! Just thought I’d put more of ! on than you 😉
If at first you dont succeed give in your probably rubbish !

Fenton

• Forum old hand
  • Surrounded by Idiots
Reply #18 on: November 30, 2019, 10:10:54 PM
Everyone makes mistakes. Players in that game will have made errors too - just like the ref. I appreciate that can be hard to take but it’s not an exact science !!!. Just a case of Yorkshire 3 players expecting international standard refs!!!
Osset Coach, I understand what you say, and I was not present , but they are called laws for a reason and not rules, there is a big difference , and if the RFU can not, as part of their contractural agreement with the RFU clubs supply referees of a minimum standard to uphold these laws then we might as well toss a coin. Interpretation is one thing but lack of ability to enforce the law is accountable and should be dealt with. Your point about players is justified, and that is why we should have a referee of a standard to ensure that the law is upheld.

Leeds C

• Finding my feet
Reply #19 on: November 30, 2019, 11:11:54 PM
As always a cracking game (council estate kids) - lot of stick for referee. Yes some wrong decisions and some right ones, end of the day it’s an 80 minute game ??!??! What I will say is we respect the Knottla and they respect us. Thank you for a good day👌👍

Leeds C

• Finding my feet
Reply #20 on: November 30, 2019, 11:30:04 PM
And all the best seedy, at least it left hand pal could be a worse 👍

Fenton

• Forum old hand
  • Surrounded by Idiots
Reply #21 on: December 01, 2019, 12:08:24 AM
As always a cracking game (council estate kids) - lot of stick for referee. Yes some wrong decisions and some right ones, end of the day it’s an 80 minute game ??!??! What I will say is we respect the Knottla and they respect us. Thank you for a good day👌👍
Leeds C, trust you are just an Idiot, we have a few on the forum (I am the premier idiot) but if it looks like an idiot, smells like an idiot , it’s probably an idiot.

Fat Back

• Finding my feet
  • Let's spice things up!
Reply #22 on: December 01, 2019, 12:16:51 AM
I would just like to clarify my comments regarding the referee today as I think he's getting some unfair comments. I thought he had a fantastic game for both teams and picked up on a lot of things around the ruck which would have normally gone unpunished.

The two big decisions in the game, knots red and knots push over try, I do believe he got wrong 100%. But I don't want that to fully dictate the fact that the referee was vigilant and fair for the rest of the game.

Referees are an integral part of all players getting a game in on a Saturday and the game couldn't go ahead without them. So unless people are willing to take the whistle up themselves, I don't believe we can ref bash as much as people are doing today

Leeds C

• Finding my feet
Reply #23 on: December 01, 2019, 12:55:28 AM
Fenton I’ll be honest pal don’t know how to copy paste all that referee ( I am been honest ) butI’ll be straight your comments are gouda week in week out. You look after the notts lads yes, fair play to you. But do us a favour pal, wind your neck in wet wipe is coming to get ya 😂😂😂

Weirdowetwipe

• Finding my feet
Reply #24 on: December 01, 2019, 07:45:59 AM
As I turned up at the nutty slack, it looked as if Knottingley had a huge turn out, caravans all over the yard next door, loads of game looking lads in Adidas hoodies and puma slim fit tracky bottoms!!! The walk down the path was quite daunting and I started to think I should have brought my Steelers ice hockey stick for comfort. But I was brave in the knowledge that Fenton and Mr G would look after me with a nice pint of Staropramen and a players wife striptease.

I walked into the clubhouse and everyone was in high spirits, all the lads had 5 fingers and no one was carrying imaginary carpets so it immediately became clear that the Corinthians had won and beaten Knottingley 3rds.

I quickly made my way over to the bar and ordered a pint and a bucket of ice. I kept my eye out for Mr G and Fenton knowing they couldn't let me down for the striptease they had promised me. I was hoping to touch a bit of nipple with the ice I'd ordered as I don't get a pasting from Luciana doing that as I ain't actually touched any tit it would be the ice! I also get off on seeing erect nipples! However big disappointment as Mr G and Fenton were no shows, very much like the Boro frontline boys all mouth and then no shows!

Most of the Knottingley team didn't stop for a drink, but fair play to the ones who did and showed a small percentage of sportsmanship.

Corinthians boys were great to me, treated me lovely, had a laugh with me. I went to some pub called Falconers with them. It was fantastic, some sexy mucky women in their! Loads of bumping and grinding on the dancefloor, a bit of karaoke from the Corinthians Brummy lad who sounded like Lionel Ritchie, absolute beauty voice!

Don't tell Luciana but I pulled an absolute dirt bag of slag! She was mucky as crowley. She took me back to her caravan and it rocked all night, that is until paddy turned up at 5am this morning when I had to make a swift exit out of the plastic rear window, jump onto a horse and cart as get away before taking a good pasting. Paddy will not be happy with the amount of spunk I've left behind in that caravan, although he will be able to use it to fix his weird looking Chinese ornaments back together.

So how many Knottingley 1st teamers were missing? Let's also not forget you had a red card and a sin binning I hear? So I guess with only 13 players and 9 1st teamers out you have a perfect excuse!

Corinthians I had beauty night at clubhouse and then falconers, thanks for looking after me, some great dance moves from your lads explains why your backs are so hard to stop with such nimble feet. Hope you all liked my dance moves to 'dont blame it on the sunshine, don't blame it on the moonlight, don't blame it on the good times, blame it on the boogie' ?

Maybe see you at another ground, hoping other teams can show me such great hospitality!!!!

Weirdowetwipe

• Finding my feet
Reply #25 on: December 01, 2019, 08:01:19 AM
Fenton any chance of getting hold of one of your kits pal??? It could be a Christmas best seller! 4 in 1, chess board, draughts board, tea towel, table cloth/spunk rag!!!!

MrG

• One of the boys
  • UTW
Reply #26 on: December 01, 2019, 08:29:23 AM
Unfortunately I was the man to receive the red card wetwipe, so I’ll have to get you a drink at the next away fixture at their place. Big congratulations to Leeds C for the win. To clarify the red card incident, the majority of Leeds c players and coach all agreed it wasn’t a red, the ref after the game said he was putting down in the report that I lifted the player above a horizontal position and dropped the player on his head. Spoiled the game with that decision and bottled it. However I agree with a lot of here it’s not easy to ref and they deserve more credit. We go again next week and let’s hope I can get some video evidence to help my case.

Up the Worms 🐛

Ossett Coach (no more)

• Legend
Reply #27 on: December 01, 2019, 11:49:31 AM
I wasn’t there so I can’t comment on whether it was a red or not. All I can say is that in international matches you get decisions that are debated back and forth with experts watching in super slow mo and still you can’t get a consensus. There is some room for interpretation and misinterpretation. Sometimes you can be on the receiving end and you feel hard done by, but that’s the nature of rugby. Just think we need to respect officials decisions regardless of whether we agree with them.

Fenton

• Forum old hand
  • Surrounded by Idiots
Reply #28 on: December 01, 2019, 06:54:40 PM
Fenton I’ll be honest pal don’t know how to copy paste all that referee ( I am been honest ) butI’ll be straight your comments are gouda week in week out. You look after the notts lads yes, fair play to you. But do us a favour pal, wind your neck in wet wipe is coming to get ya 😂😂😂
Wet wipe could not lace my boots friend, he May have the verbal diarrhoea of a thespian in heat but as ‘coming to get ya’ all I can say bring it on. I am sure his non identified girl/boy/non determined gender Luciano will forgive his escapade in the travellers caravan as long as he wrapped his picalino

Weirdowetwipe

• Finding my feet
Reply #29 on: December 02, 2019, 01:31:53 PM
Big statement Fenton, I wouldn't be able to lace ya boots. Bring your size 5s to the next game unlaced and 'll show ya that working my youth days in Clarks was worthwhile!

All getting a bit aggressive Fenton, is that sour grapes? I was just giving a bit of banter but if ya gonna get like that I really don't want to have to tickle ya balls, then Hadouken ya with a Ryu style, street fighter upper cut, but ya giving me no choice when ya get all aggressive and insult our Luciana.

And as for questioning Luciana's sexuality and saying I only have a picalino, all I can say to that is your little worm wouldn't even tickle the sides of Luciana's mud hole, so take that you big bully!!!! I'm wounded with your comments!!!!