$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; National Cup

Author Topic: National Cup  (Read 2243 times)

Offline Oldtwohats

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
Re: National Cup
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2019, 05:02:33 PM »
Wetwipe you should think yourself extremely fortunate to get a response from Fenton without the word ‘idiot’ in it!

Online Fenton

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2019, 07:08:02 PM »
Big statement Fenton, I wouldn't be able to lace ya boots. Bring your size 5s to the next game unlaced and 'll show ya that working my youth days in Clarks was worthwhile!

All getting a bit aggressive Fenton, is that sour grapes? I was just giving a bit of banter but if ya gonna get like that I really don't want to have to tickle ya balls, then Hadouken ya with a Ryu style, street fighter upper cut, but ya giving me no choice when ya get all aggressive and insult our Luciana.

And as for questioning Luciana's sexuality and saying I only have a picalino, all I can say to that is your little worm wouldn't even tickle the sides of Luciana's mud hole, so take that you big bully!!!! I'm wounded with your comments!!!!
Wet wipe I think your being a bit sensitive, give and take my friend, and I’m a size 7 1/2.

Offline Postie

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2019, 08:01:59 AM »
Wetwipe you should think yourself extremely fortunate to get a response from Fenton without the word ‘idiot’ in it!

Your not wrong

Online Fenton

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2019, 10:50:18 PM »
Postie you Idiot, I was being nice as I think I hurt his feelings and Liverpool were playing at home (if you know what I mean) but I’m sure next week he/she will be fine

Your not wrong