$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Predictions 07.12.19

Author Topic: Predictions 07.12.19  (Read 9255 times)

Offline Fenton

• Forum old hand
  • Surrounded by Idiots
    • View Profile
Re: Predictions 07.12.19
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2019, 08:05:45 PM »
Good morning Fenton

You have now designated so many people on here as idiots, it suggests being an idiot is the norm for Y3.
Earlier you nominated yourself as “THE PREMIER IDIOT”, does that make you an IMBECILLE?
passing by, I wish you would....., I am the King Idiot you imbecile, read the posts before trying to be clever.... I have a list of idiots, Pastie is at the Top at the moment, you are very close behind, at the season end league leader gets a trophy and promotion so keep it up it’s close

Offline just passing by

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2019, 08:56:51 PM »
   “ Leeds C, trust you are just an Idiot, we have a few on the forum (I am the premier idiot) but if it looks like an idiot, smells like an idiot , it’s probably an idiot.”

So someone is impersonating you Mr Fenton because the quote above came from you. I was quite enjoying our brief interludes but if you cannot recollect what you said from one minute to the next then maybe you need a HIA. Before it gets really serious and you start watching Cas Vegas without knowing.
Age is a high price to pay for maturity

Offline Fenton

• Forum old hand
  • Surrounded by Idiots
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2019, 09:05:24 PM »
   “ Leeds C, trust you are just an Idiot, we have a few on the forum (I am the premier idiot) but if it looks like an idiot, smells like an idiot , it’s probably an idiot.”

So someone is impersonating you Mr Fenton because the quote above came from you. I was quite enjoying our brief interludes but if you cannot recollect what you said from one minute to the next then maybe you need a HIA. Before it gets really serious and you start watching Cas Vegas without knowing.
queen imbeciles