$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Fixtures 7th December

Author Topic: Fixtures 7th December  (Read 286 times)

Offline WingMan

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
Fixtures 7th December
« on: December 04, 2019, 12:32:33 PM »
Bramley v LM&D - The draw at Halifax felt like a loss to our lads so expecting them to come back strong, especially at home.
Knaresborough - Halifax - Halifax have improved a lot and pushed us all the way to the final whistle, Halifax Win.
Thirsk v Leeds Mods - Mods should be able to control this game quite easily, Mods Win.

Mosborough v Hessle - Mosborough will want to keep the pressure building towards the 2nd half of the season and 1 or 2 more losses will take them out of the promotion push, Mosborough Win
Nestle v Stocksbridge - Nestle will try to put pressure to get in that top 4, but Stocksbridge are in a good position, Stockbridge Win
Stanley v York - Stanley coming together now but I think York will be too strong, York Win

Good luck fella's

Offline The Nomad

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
Re: Fixtures 7th December
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2019, 05:01:33 PM »
Bramley v LMD - can’t see Bramley losing at home in the NW section, so home win
Knaresborough v Halifax - not sure I can see where Knaresborough may get a win, Halifax to take it.
Thirsk v Leeds Mods - think Mods will have enough, not as straightforward away though.

Mosborough v Hessle - lost their last 2, but should beat Hessle at home.
Nestle v Stocksbridge - Stocksbridge on the up, so expecting that to continue this weekend.
Stanley v York RI - not an easy place to go, but think York are good enough at the moment.