$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Wharfedale Foresters v Sheffield 2s

Author Topic: Wharfedale Foresters v Sheffield 2s  (Read 414 times)

Offline kronos47

• A little respect please...
    • View Profile
Wharfedale Foresters v Sheffield 2s
« on: December 08, 2019, 02:33:09 AM »
So should have posted a while ago. We got walloped.
10-7 to Wharfedale at halftime. They the Foresters had definitely played most of the rugby but wow they were rattled.
After making changes and an inspiring half time talk we gave away approximately 10 penalties in 5 minutes and fell apart. The Foresters were focused and skilled and are dogged, pacy and tenacious.
Final score 45-7.
I really hope we get the opportunity to play Foresters at home as I think it would be a better contest.
One thing. Blimey they don’t like it when it’s not going there way in Grassinton!!
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the Stars.
*Oscar Wilde 1895

Offline Ribbflagman

• A little respect please...
    • View Profile
Re: Wharfedale Foresters v Sheffield 2s
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2019, 10:02:22 PM »
K47- We have had to put up with it for the last 75 years. You dont realise how lucky you are!!!

Offline utilityback91

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
Re: Wharfedale Foresters v Sheffield 2s
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2019, 09:22:41 AM »
Usually the last 20mins that see Wharfedale turn a very close game into something very different on the scoreline.

10-7 at half time at their place is good, like you say at home and a decent bench you could get the win.