$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Predictions 14.12.19

Predictions 14.12.19

This is a discussion for the topic Predictions 14.12.19 on the board Yorkshire 3.

Author Topic: Predictions 14.12.19  (Read 6687 times)

thorne 123

• Forum old hand
Reply #15 on: December 12, 2019, 12:02:35 PM

Knotts ( joker)

Castleford
Harrogate Pythons
Hemsworth
v Leeds Corinthians
Wibsey

AndyRobbo

• Finding my feet
Reply #16 on: December 12, 2019, 03:02:13 PM
Knottingley
Baildon
Castleford
Harrogate Pythons
Hemsworth
Wibsey

MrG

• One of the boys
  • UTW
Reply #17 on: December 12, 2019, 03:15:55 PM
Knotts J
Baildon
Cas
Harrogate
Hemsworth
Leeds C

Good luck to all.

ClbNrg

• Legend
Reply #18 on: December 12, 2019, 06:21:13 PM
Aireborough v Knottingley - Got to be Knotts by a lot. JOKER

Baildon v Rotherham Phoenix - Baildon are very strong at home. Home win.

Castleford v Halifax Vandals - Good win last week for Cas. Tough one to call. Home win just.

Harrogate Pythons v Sheffield Medicals - Pythons to have too much for Meds, even if they have a full strength team I think Gate will win.

Hemsworth v Skipton - Both coming off heavy losses. Punting for a home win.

Old Otliensians v Leeds Corinthians - LC having a great season, they will be a very tough proposition. Our guys are used to playing teams like LC last year in Y2. Whilst we struggled back then, at least we know what level of intensity and quality of rugby to expect. We play our pitch well and generally have better availability for home games (as do all teams!!). If we play like we did against Baildon in the cup we can do the job but it will be one of the hardest games this season.

Wibsey v Ossett - Ossett were good last week so based on that away win.

Good luck all.

gateprop

• Paternal Voice of the Silent Majority
Reply #19 on: December 13, 2019, 07:10:01 PM
Aireborough v Knottingley (J) - big win on the cards here.
Baildon v Rotherham Phoenix - should be a comfortable home win.
Castleford v Halifax Vandals - Vandals have had some good results but Cas will have some real momentum off the back of last week's result.
Harrogate Pythons v Sheffield Medicals - always a tough game against the Medics so looking forward to it.
Hemsworth v Skipton - both teams having to bounce back from tough defeats last week but home advantage should decide this one.
Old Otliensians v Leeds Corinthians - really tough to call. Ensians certainly got the firepower to cause Corinthians problems but Corinthians are a more clinical team and I think that will decide this one.
Wibsey v Ossett - Wibsey play their own pitch well and will be fired up following the digusting vandalism last week.

Speedy Python

• One of the boys
Reply #20 on: December 13, 2019, 07:34:53 PM
Aireborough v Knottingley(J) - Only one result here
Baildon v Rotherham Phoenix - Baildon to continue push for promotion
Castleford v Halifax Vandals - Cas picking up now
Hemsworth v Skipton - Hems in th cage
Old Otliensians v Leeds Corinthians - OO's tp force a surprise
Wibsey v Ossett - Think the Wibsey bubble has burst

Good luck all

Weirdowetwipe

• Finding my feet
Reply #21 on: December 13, 2019, 10:51:57 PM
Knottingley to win by a country mile. Sorry Aireboro not available this weekend, too many lads in Knottingley want to knock my head off and need to preserve my good looks. Been a bad week for me since paddy gave me a beating, been in a sling for 10 days so wouldn't be much use to you this week.

Castleford to win, chairman breaking the bank and running the club as if he owns hotels in Mayfair and Park Lane, he just bought regent Street in a family game of monopoly and offered the CAS lads a get out of jail card as an extra incentive 2moz!

Hemsworth v Skipton, get this on the pools coupons as a nil nil draw. Both teams firing blanks on the field last week and you might be better off settling the match with a dance off to the tune of the Skipton boys singing a rap version of jingle bells.

Corinthians, top lads of this league, I ain't got nothing but praise for these boys, but reckon they are in for a tough test from the only way is Otley boys. I can see it being won by the last kick of the game, but not sure by who! Keep the otty totty, hotties locked up, those Corinthian boys are good looking lads and can work a dancefloor, don't let them get too cosy with Tiffany round the log fire or I can see a spot roast by the fire at the end of the night!

Ossett to win. The wibsey lad who throws dummies whilst walking to the printer at work has been found out, he throws dummies Christmas shopping in meadowhall to try and swerve the queues, he throws dummies when penetrating his lass to ensure he goes in at the right angle, the lads been found out, just go for man and don't fall for his dummy I'm a master tactician and told you Ossett boys how to win, I'll have a pint of Yorkshire blonde next time I'm in town!

Baildon to win, toy town are a joke, looking at your results reckon you've been on a scouting mission round Wentworth garden centre to pick up your non fearsome forward pack. Your backs look like they are dancing to 90s dance tunes from the Zone night club after supping 20 pints in Tivoli. Baildon to hit at least 40 points past the toy towners.

I can see the well endowed gentleman strolling past the medics and putting on a show that will raise eyebrows on the field as well as in the shower rooms. The medics will want some work experience on how to choke a python in the shower room post match!

MrG

• One of the boys
  • UTW
Reply #22 on: December 14, 2019, 11:30:48 AM
Aireborough vs Knottingley called off. First was due to lack of players by Aire then was apparently unplayable pitch. Now they are saying if it was on at home they could of got a team but cannot come to us and get a team and reverse the fixture, which was already agreed what would happen if there pitch was bad. Not the best outcome especially so close to the game.

Weirdowetwipe

• Finding my feet
Reply #23 on: December 14, 2019, 05:22:48 PM
Aireboro bottled it guys. They had no weirdowetwipe to hide behind, they are a different animal when I play for them.

Beachy

• Forum old hand
Reply #24 on: December 14, 2019, 06:30:45 PM
They must have been missing you massively wetwipe! Thanks to you pulling out of the Aireborough squad I've had to go shopping all day you motherf*****. 😂

gateprop

• Paternal Voice of the Silent Majority
Reply #25 on: December 15, 2019, 03:15:04 AM
Aireborough vs Knottingley called off. First was due to lack of players by Aire then was apparently unplayable pitch. Now they are saying if it was on at home they could of got a team but cannot come to us and get a team and reverse the fixture, which was already agreed what would happen if there pitch was bad. Not the best outcome especially so close to the game.

As far as I was aware being unable to raise a team should be a walkover to the opposition. I can only hope the fixture postponement is down to nothing more than the pitch.