$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Predictions 11.01.20

Predictions 11.01.20

This is a discussion for the topic Predictions 11.01.20 on the board Yorkshire 3.

Author Topic: Predictions 11.01.20  (Read 8464 times)

Oldtwohats

• Finding my feet
Reply #15 on: January 09, 2020, 01:49:03 AM
Aireborough v Castleford. Might shock a few here but going for a home win, albeit by the slimmest of margins.
Harrogate Pythons v Halifax Vandals. This my one to dodge this week, can’t get a feel for this one at all, could be a strong home win, a close one, or Vandals to pull off a cheeky away surprise....who knows?
Hemsworth v Rotherham Phoenix. Another close one, fag paper decision.....home win by one score.
Leeds Corinthians J v Skipton. Another nail in the Skipton coffin.
Old Otliensians v Knottingley. Ensians can win this at home I reckon..... ( Cringes whilst awaiting the inevitable Knottla onslaught of excuses/abuse and obligatory entry to the idiot club etc. )
Ossett v Sheffield Medicals. Ossett are a mixed bag of nuts sometimes but I think on their own cabbage patch Ossett can stifle the posh pitch students.....if the students can find it!
Baildon v Wibsey. Fairly safe home win methinks.

Good Luck All

Cornerstone Worm

• Finding my feet
Reply #16 on: January 09, 2020, 08:15:09 AM
Harrogate
Hems
Leeds C
Knotts
Ossett
Baildon J

Beachy

• Forum old hand
Reply #17 on: January 09, 2020, 09:09:06 AM
Baildon, interesting game on paper but would rather discuss back moves with Beachy than actually witness this in the flesh

Unfortunately I won't be discussing them anymore Quality 2, next time I'm on the field I think I'll be talking about scrummaging or rucking due to the size of my gut.

Fat Back

• Finding my feet
  • Let's spice things up!
Reply #18 on: January 09, 2020, 02:20:49 PM
Aire V Cas - Is anyone bothered really?! Cas but only just

Pythons V Vandals - Pythons big pack to win this, backs not going to get much of a look in I'm afraid

Hemsworth V Roth - Probably the most boring game of the season as a neutral. Hemsworth an awful side, and Rotherham Barry any better. Home win though.

Corinths V Skipton - Skipton worst team in league by far coming up against the form team. Cricket score for Leeds here

Otley V Grottley - Very close game. Knottla to have 12 missing and be cheated out of it by referee. Close home win.

Ossett V Meds - going for Meds after last weeks result. Ossett not great, and students to run them all over.

Baildon V Wibsey - Going to venture across and watch this local-ish derby Saturday. Hoping for a bruising close game with plenty of backs play. Going for a home win but not by too many

gateprop

• Paternal Voice of the Silent Majority
Reply #19 on: January 09, 2020, 09:09:07 PM
Aireborough v Castleford - a match Aire could win if they're at their very best but I think Cas will have too much for them.
Harrogate Pythons v Halifax Vandals - backing ourselves at home here as I don't want to predict the Ensians v Knottingley game. Vandals are a good team and a decent set of lads, gutted to miss this one through injury but looking forward to watching this one.
Hemsworth v Rotherham Phoenix - think home advantage will tip the scales on this one.
Leeds Corinthians (J) v Skipton - cricket score incoming.
Old Otliensians v Knottingley - really tough one to call as Ensians are very good at winning at home and Knottingley very good at winning in general.
Ossett v Sheffield Medicals - another one that home advantage should tip.
Baildon v Wibsey - can't see Baildon coming unstuck here, they play their own pitch very well.

Dropped It

• Forum old hand
  • Can't catch, won't kick.
Reply #20 on: January 09, 2020, 10:46:23 PM
Aireborough v Castleford
Harrogate Pythons v Halifax Vandals
Hemsworth v Rotherham Phoenix
Leeds Corinthians v Skipton
Old Otliensians v Knottingley
Ossett v Sheffield Medicals
Baildon v Wibsey

Not often I completely agree with Dropped It

Good luck

You did last week too, you're hearts not in it anymore,  just copy and pasting.  ;)

AndyRobbo

• Finding my feet
Reply #21 on: January 10, 2020, 06:40:09 AM
Castleford
Harrogate
Hemsworth
Leeds Corinthians- Jokes
Knottingley
Ossett

isc12

• Finding my feet
Reply #22 on: January 10, 2020, 07:06:05 AM
You did last week too, you're hearts not in it anymore,  just copy and pasting.  ;)

Ah not completely, last week the game I chose not to predict because I couldn’t call ended as a draw, make of that what you will  :-X

Speedy Python

• One of the boys
Reply #23 on: January 10, 2020, 03:02:47 PM
Aireborough v Castleford - Ca$ should just about force a win
Hemsworth v Rotherham Phoenix - 2 misfiring sides so home win
Leeds Corinthians(J) v Skipton - safest banker of the season
Old Otliensians v Knottingley - Good match this. Home pitch experience to carry OO home
Ossett v Sheffield Medicals - Students should all be back so just swing it here
Baildon v Wibsey - Baildon to keep up pressure at top

Good luck all

Fenton

• Forum old hand
  • Surrounded by Idiots
Reply #24 on: January 10, 2020, 10:36:01 PM
Aire V Cas - Is anyone bothered really?! Cas but only just

Pythons V Vandals - Pythons big pack to win this, backs not going to get much of a look in I'm afraid

Hemsworth V Roth - Probably the most boring game of the season as a neutral. Hemsworth an awful side, and Rotherham Barry any better. Home win though.

Corinths V Skipton - Skipton worst team in league by far coming up against the form team. Cricket score for Leeds here

Otley V Grottley - Very close game. Knottla to have 12 missing and be cheated out of it by referee. Close home win.

Ossett V Meds - going for Meds after last weeks result. Ossett not great, and students to run them all over.

Baildon V Wibsey - Going to venture across and watch this local-ish derby Saturday. Hoping for a bruising close game with plenty of backs play. Going for a home win but not by too many
Fat loose-head, you must be clairvoyant, I’ve heard we have a 56 year old prop playing tomorrow, (fact) and 2 ex convicts, ( debatable) and 1 jailbait ( don’t tell
Anyone), apart from that it looks like a decent 2 nd team playing, I wish all well but whatever happens under no circumstances please give Fridge (9. 10. Anywhere backs) MOM he makes Posties the King of Idiots look good.🤪

Postie

• One of the boys
Reply #25 on: January 11, 2020, 09:20:45 AM
Infatuation

Weirdowetwipe

• Finding my feet
Reply #26 on: January 11, 2020, 10:41:26 AM
Castleford- the mega rich mud mineral millionaires should win today provided the chairman pays the players in golden nuggets rather than chocolate coins this week!

Pythons- the pitch will be dry, the Harrogate boys will be able to canter over the white wash with their 3 legged lengths, vandals would have been hoping for a mud bath and blissful sound of squelchy queefing as young William ran down the line.

Hemsworth - I take it the club will be paying the spectators to watch this god damn awful fixture, or will the home support prefer to watch the town tiddlywink championships in the Blue Bell where Arthur will be flexing his index finger muscles.

Corinthians to win, but I believe the Skipton boys will raise their game. Please can all spectators dig deep into their pockets for the young Skipton lad. Hopefully some good donations will come through from both sets of fans and players.

Otley, I did initial think Knottingley but the Knottingley boys seem to think this will be the toughest away game, so doing some rough back of the fag packet calculations the formula says they will lose considering they have lost twice at the nutty slack yet think the only way is Otley is tougher place to go!

Osset, West Yorkshire boys are stronger than south Yorkshire boys, or should I say stronger than southerners?

Baildon home advantage to count, strong winds expected will restrict the wibsey dummy thrower from moving his arms so freely. They will be too one dimensional today and baildon will exploit this whilst crushing some balls in the scrums and rucks.

Fenton

• Forum old hand
  • Surrounded by Idiots
Reply #27 on: January 11, 2020, 03:54:16 PM
Amazing the Knottla lads won with a 2 team out, ex convicts, a copper, 56 year old with 2 bad knees, the Jailbait only looks 12 he is actually 18 unbelievable, and not even the Transvestite Beachy back playing even the ref was against us, bloody miracle well done lads you are all heroes

Gums

• Finding my feet
Reply #28 on: January 11, 2020, 04:54:37 PM
We lost 25-24 fenton mate

Fenton

• Forum old hand
  • Surrounded by Idiots
Reply #29 on: January 11, 2020, 05:05:18 PM
Or not