$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Brods victory over Crocs

Brods victory over Crocs

This is a discussion for the topic Brods victory over Crocs on the board Yorkshire 1.

Author Topic: Brods victory over Crocs  (Read 5797 times)

Woody

• One of the boys
on: February 02, 2020, 10:28:44 PM
Biggest game of the weekend. Brods vs Crocs.

Crocs have had a great start to 2020 with some fantastic wins and they seem to be developing well as a team. But let’s not get too ahead of ourselves. Brods will absolutely destroy Crocs in all areas next weekend. Brods will dominate the scrum and the lineouts with their bigger more aggressive forwards. Brods have the most powerful centres in the league. They will run over the Crocs back line. It will be an easy game for Brods, Although I’m sure Crocs will get a couple of tries in the last 10 minutes when the big brods lads are tired after scoring so many tries. I’m not surprised the brods lads are so relaxed about next weekend.

Premier3

• Finding my feet
Reply #1 on: February 02, 2020, 10:58:50 PM
Beer talk on a school night ??

Master_Knowledge

• Forum old hand
Reply #2 on: February 02, 2020, 11:02:07 PM
Wow! Dont know where to start with this.

Spot the virgin.

Woody

• One of the boys
Reply #3 on: February 03, 2020, 12:16:42 AM
Wow! Dont know where to start with this.

Spot the virgin.

Don’t worry we haven’t forgotten about your passion for cup games. Have a look around you might find a local sports team who have not played a cup game. I hear brighouse under 12s bottled it last week, get them told.

Woody

• One of the boys
Reply #4 on: February 03, 2020, 12:21:00 AM
Beer talk on a school night ??

Brods till I die

Roy quick stick

• Finding my feet
Reply #5 on: February 03, 2020, 10:29:09 AM
Nice try Woody. Trying to take the attention off heath.

Must be worried.

Woody

• One of the boys
Reply #6 on: February 03, 2020, 03:18:43 PM
Nice try Woody. Trying to take the attention off heath.

Must be worried.

Worried about Heaths lack of props. Will Heath be able to compete in the scrums on Saturday?

Roy quick stick

• Finding my feet
Reply #7 on: February 03, 2020, 03:43:41 PM
I would have thought so ye.

Woody

• One of the boys
Reply #8 on: February 03, 2020, 04:52:55 PM

Master_Knowledge

• Forum old hand
Reply #9 on: February 03, 2020, 08:05:22 PM
I'll let the under 12s off as they didn't play half their team in the u11s claiming they needed game time!

Twenty4Twenty

• Finding my feet
  • Also one of the boys
Reply #10 on: February 03, 2020, 08:25:39 PM

Crocs have had a great start to 2020 with some fantastic wins and they seem to be developing well as a team. But let’s not get too ahead of ourselves. Brods will absolutely destroy Crocs in all areas next weekend. Brods will dominate the scrum and the lineouts with their bigger more aggressive forwards. Brods have the most powerful centres in the league. They will run over the Crocs back line. It will be an easy game for Brods, Although I’m sure Crocs will get a couple of tries in the last 10 minutes when the big brods lads are tired after scoring so many tries. I’m not surprised the brods lads are so relaxed about next weekend.

Everything okay over there Chris Moore?

Woody

• One of the boys
Reply #11 on: February 03, 2020, 08:32:18 PM
I'll let the under 12s off as they didn't play half their team in the u11s claiming they needed game time!

It’s gone from 3 first team players to half the team. Next you’ll be telling us the entire 1st team played against Rishworthians 2nds.   :D

Woody

• One of the boys
Reply #12 on: February 03, 2020, 08:40:06 PM

Everything okay over there Chris Moore?

Close but no cigar

Roy quick stick

• Finding my feet
Reply #13 on: February 03, 2020, 08:44:53 PM
Stop bringing it back to Heath woody.

You started this thread to try and generate something for the Brods v Crocs game. That worked really well, keep going.

Woody

• One of the boys
Reply #14 on: February 03, 2020, 08:46:56 PM
Stop bringing it back to Heath woody.

You started this thread to try and generate something for the Brods v Crocs game. That worked really well, keep going.

Hahaha I got you to write something for a change. Mister big shot with his 3 contributions.