$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Rob Burrow Fundraising

Rob Burrow Fundraising

This is a discussion for the topic Rob Burrow Fundraising on the board Yorkshire 3.

Author Topic: Rob Burrow Fundraising  (Read 1424 times)

Beachy

• Forum old hand
on: February 03, 2020, 02:21:11 PM
I am aware this isn't necessarily Rugby Union related but I would hope rugby is all one big family at times and I have been asked to post this on the forum from the club's Facebook page to see if we can raise as much money as possible for a brilliant cause which I think you'll agree it is.

Following the recent news that Leeds Rhinos legend Rob Burrow has been diagnosed with Motor Neurone Disease (MND), Allied Glass Containers have teamed up with Game Time Vodka and kindly donated this stunning, filled, American Football designed bottle, ahead of Super Bowl 54 to raise money to support Rob, Lindsey and their young family. In addition to this, Rob himself has signed the bottle to give it that extra special touch.

In the form of an online auction, the highest bidder by Friday 7th February at 7pm on this original Facebook post will be the proud owner of this great piece of memorabilia, whilst being happy in the fact they have donated to a great cause. (*please feel free to share, only bids on original post will count, minimum reserve of £100*) Please see the link below if anyone wants to make a bid.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1491543087688197&id=836483926527453

Additional donations can also be made at:
https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/charity-web/charity/displayCharityCampaignPage.action?charityCampaignUrl=robburrow

Faffde

• Finding my feet
Reply #1 on: February 04, 2020, 10:54:50 AM
Great cause - thanks for sharing