$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Is Heath's game against Beverley in doubt??

Is Heath's game against Beverley in doubt??

This is a discussion for the topic Is Heath's game against Beverley in doubt?? on the board Yorkshire 1.

Author Topic: Is Heath's game against Beverley in doubt??  (Read 3244 times)

omigidiant

• Legend
on: February 11, 2020, 04:25:22 PM
Not sure if Heath's game on Saturday against Beverley will be on but I bet those guys at West Vale will give it a damn good go. I'm sure any help will be appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9pCnBNisA4
Never argue with an idiot, he'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience!

omigidiant

• Legend
Reply #1 on: February 11, 2020, 04:55:29 PM
The game is definitely off I am informed.
Never argue with an idiot, he'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience!

Whoopey

• One of the boys
Reply #2 on: February 11, 2020, 06:45:47 PM
The game is definitely off I am informed.

Confirmed today - game is cancelled.

Broughton

• Finding my feet
Reply #3 on: February 23, 2020, 05:09:14 PM
Yesterday the only game in town, so I watched the re-arranged fixture between Heath and Beverley in Division 1. Both fields at Heath have been badly affected by recent flooding. Indeed, the small pitch remains covered a foot or two of water. However, a school pitch was found and the game went ahead in very blustery conditions. Credit must go to both sides and the referee, for producing an entertaining game, which had a strong, unpredictable wind throughout.  Beverley scored a couple of excellent tries through their skilful backs, the left winger scored a cracker 10 minutes before half time. Heath's pack dominated in the scrum and drove the ball in hard, when playing uphill in the second half. Their half backs used the wind to great effect to gain good field positions. Heath deserved their win of 30-17, and adapted their game well to suit the conditions.   well done to both teams !

MORLEYBOI

• Finding my feet
Reply #4 on: February 23, 2020, 08:35:00 PM
Good game between Heath and Bev,our pack on the day was outstanding and were the difference between the teams.To get the game on was a great achievement and without the help of lots of volunteers it wouldn’t have taken place,after 2 terrible weeks for the club.The RFU  have really tried to help us out but the league committee have been a disgrace.Good luck to Bev for the rest of the season,a good side and good bunch of lads.