$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Scores15 th February

Author Topic: Scores15 th February  (Read 2168 times)

Offline Morriarty

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
Scores15 th February
« on: February 15, 2020, 03:43:44 PM »
Early ko at 2 pm at Bradford Salem due to weather forecast .The final score a Win forBridlington .
Bradford Salem 10 Bridlington 18 .Six wins  the trot now for the away side ,well done Bridlington

Offline talblic

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
Re: Scores15 th February
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2020, 03:49:39 PM »
Kly 7 brods 0 ht

Offline Lads Dad

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2020, 05:24:01 PM »
Goole 22 Shelby 20 wind dominated game. Rugby was the winner with both teams playing themselves to a standstill

Offline Woody

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2020, 09:50:16 PM »
Early ko at 2 pm at Bradford Salem due to weather forecast .The final score a Win forBridlington .
Bradford Salem 10 Bridlington 18 .Six wins  the trot now for the away side ,well done Bridlington

Bridlington are on fire. They have now got a really good buzz about the club and the players are enjoying their rugby. I know most people will say it’s because they recruited a couple of big samoans from Bees but that is not why they are winning. They have developed as a squad throughout the season and are now playing some good rugby. I don’t see them losing again this season.

Offline omigidiant

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2020, 10:14:18 PM »
Terrible weather today at Keighley but Brods can’t use it as an excuse for a very poor display. Keighley took the game to Brods and Brods had no reply. Brods only entered Keighley’s 22 on one or two occasions in the whole of the first half. Handling in the conditions was difficult to say the least, but Keighley made less errors than Brods and their simple game plan drove Brods back time and time again. Brods were better in the second half but not much, and you would have thought this was a relegation battle and not a top team versus a relegation contender. If Brods continue to play like this they won’t get promotion, and if Keighley play as they did today they will stay in Y1.
Never argue with an idiot, he'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience!

Offline ponte animal

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2020, 10:15:28 PM »
Nice one Woody, made me laugh. 

Offline avinastella

• A little respect please...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2020, 11:19:42 PM »
In them conditions, anyone taking to the park deserves a medal.
Horrible conditions but a great game to watch.
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he found his smack had talc in it.

Offline Benchwarmer

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2020, 10:47:44 AM »
Goole 22 - 20 Selby

Good win in the end of Goole, turned round a half time deficit of 5-20.